Russains Premades destroying the fun

playing horde today

random bgs - 6 x bgs - wsg,bog,eos,wsg,ssm,bog all Russian premades

epic bgs - 5 - WG,WG,IOC,AV,AV all Russian premades

every bg I have entered as horde is against these RATS every damm bg yes they take the fun out off it the most annoying thing is in AV they sit at sh bunker horde sit at ib tower 40 minutes later we still waiting this is utter fkn bollox wasting time in bgs

not to mention when we do finally engage battle with them instant casts are taking 5-7 seconds before we know it we are dead and ressing with the command we have tried to cast saying to target available when we are LUCKY enough not to get the rats in a bg we HAVE no lag what so ever

in all yes they are ruining the fun and game people are trying to play
do blizzard care course they don’t as long as they get your coin every month they don’t care why should they ?

6 Likes

This is exactly why I and many others just leave at the start of a game(eBG that is) when we see it’s Russians.

Even if it’s not a premade and they’re rubbish 9 out of 10 times the games are still just annoying because of how they play and not fun at all.

Don’t care if people say L2P or whatever nonsense they come up with. We pay to enjoy ourselves, not to get irritated so why waste time.

I’ll take my deserter debuff any day over the annoyance that is the AV-turtle game.

I’ve made tons suggestions and bug reports, hell I’ve even reported them many times for premade queueing but you’re right - Blizzard doesn’t seem to care.

2 Likes

UNFORTUNATELY there does only seem to be one actual solution to solving any pvp crisis like this which has been going on for way too long STOP PLAYING IT, they won’t change anything through asking if you don’t like it don’t do it and then IT WILL END or be CHANGED.

I agree about not playing if it is not fun, but it’s not gonna change anything if EU players stop signing up for BGs. Blizz only care about the overall satisfaction of US players and Chinese sub numbers.

I am done with Epic BGs as Horde, really. We should all stop queuing EBGs for lets say two or three weeks? No opponents for Russian Alliance any more. Maybe that will force them rerolling to Horde lol. Blizzard won’t do anything about it, so it’s our turn. I am sure everyone can live without Epic BGs for two or three weeks, or just play mercenary if you really have to.
So what i am gonna do: no EBGs untill July 15th on my Horde. If further actions will be needed after that time, i have no problem with that …

Someone with better English than mine should open a new topic about boycotting EBGs untill … If this is not against the rules?

5 Likes

Alliance suffers from the russian plaque the same way as horde do, so actually all EU players should join to the boycott.

3 Likes

Yeah, I stopped signing up for ebg’s over a week ago. I used to really enjoy playing healer in those, but won’t set foot in there as it is now!

1 Like

We suffer from eu players now. They cant play bgs. They are simple pvp players with raider io score and less than 2000 rating every season.

And how exactly are you suffering? They are not giving you enough free hks?

Same. That’s why i stopped playing at all.

L2p first, than come back again with your excuses.

“omg these russians have teamwork that is too good. How unfair. I don’t want to lose in a PVP game.”

Every russian hater is just a skill and teamwork hater, just salty that they lost, salty that they cant help being farmed, salty that they suck at pvp and just generally have a total pussy mindset, a loser mentality, have no spine, have no honour and have no skill, nor the friends to make a team.

Absolutely pathetic honestly. Get a grip you whiny crybabies. Maybe make yourself a team and learn to play as well of them, you might have a good game and enjoy some real PVP. A bit of friendly competition.

First it’s the twinks, now it’s the russians. The real problem is you crybaby haters. You deserve to get farmed with your weak and pathetic attitudes.

What are you talking about , eu doesnt have any good player on bgs , we bring wins on bgs.

Read , especially one eu player said , I would prefer russians anyday above you they actually try to win. Other said lets rejoice our new russian overlords in our team.

https://ibb.co/VYKrkr7
https://ibb.co/qJcyqdH
https://ibb.co/cTNhBBs

1 Like

I was in that bg with you, we didn’t win because of those few russians in group, please stop with your nonsense.
Also, half that group was horde mercenaries :smiley:

2 Likes

Stop lying , everyone says I would prefer russians anyday above eu players on every epic bg.

You’re a bit late to the party friend.

Thanks for the laugh though.

2 Likes

1 person, not everyone. The kind of person who thinks russians are some sort of superheroes because they are scared of cyrillic. Russians have nothing different from eu, they just had the language advantage like germans until now.
I have more than 50% winrate against russians in every bg, you are just a huge liar.

2 Likes

Join me same bg , everyone are happy to play with russians. The ones who tell how to win epic bgs are always russians. Also the last time I checked whole eu alliance team was mythic 10 writing players while russians were rival or duelist gear and even more 4 russians were riding gladiator mount (dragon) while eu players have 1550 rating achievement.

I see a lot of eu players in epic bgs with gladiator mount and rank 1 titles.
Few days ago I was healing a gladiator eu mage and we were alone against 5 russians, we kept them busy for so long they couldn’t kill us until I was oom

4 Likes

They are only few. Many russians have it.

Did you inspect one by one all the 40 players? Wow, impressive.