Russian girl šŸ‘±šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hello guys! :slightly_smiling_face:
My name is Nika. Iā€™m a transgender girl from Moscow. I will be glad to find new friends to play World of Warcraft and Hearthstone together. I like PvP, arena BG/RBG, as well as collecting beautiful mounts, pets, clothes. :sunglasses:

I decided to create a topic on the European forum, because the community on Russian forum is very transphobic and I was constantly shamed, just for the fact that Iā€™m a transgender girl, people had so much hatred and anger, although I didnā€™t do anything bad to them and itā€™s awful in reality.

I play for the Alliance, but have now made a faction change for the Horde, temporarily.
If you are a cheerful and positive person without prejudices and stereotypes - welcome :smirk:
my Battle Nika#21437

25 Likes

Hello. Nice to meet you and welcome.

But tbh. It is a video game after all. At least I donā€™t give two hoots on who you are gender wise or whom you sleep with it. Thats your private life and it should stay that way.
In a video game we usually try to forget our real life stresses and politicsā€¦not bring them into the game.

27 Likes

You get hate because you decided to share your gender even though noone was asking about it. I wouldnā€™t say that you surely wonā€™t get hate otherwise, but it helps. We are not shouting in the open world about our sexuality, gender, age, marital status etc. as noone cares.

43 Likes

I think the fact that sheā€™s Russian is more likely to attract hate on WoW forums.

6 Likes

I see them getting less and less hate in PvE, but aye in PvP it is most certainly true.

Congratulations, very brave of you to come out - especially in Russia of all places.

#soloqueue

4 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish:
A bad one
2/10 at best

8 Likes

We are very supportive of those girls (and guys, Iā€™m not picky, and very supprotive)
*sage nod *

3 Likes

Youā€™re a gamer and also look like Victoriaā€™s secret modelā€¦

Iā€™m not jellyā€¦ https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aGpdDgw_700bwp.webp

4 Likes

I created this topic not to advertise my instagram, let alone -edited by moderation-. I really want to find friends and communicate easily and freely, without fear that if a person finds out the details about me, he will simply leave and it has happened many times.
I wrote on Instagram so that people would not think that I was a fake.
You can also watch my interview with a famous Russian psychologist. There are English subtitles.

7 Likes

My Gnome was banned from Goldshire once.

13 Likes

Damned night elves.

1 Like

Once I was reported for hate speech, because I wrote a few sentences about that russians abusing the random battleground system as premade. (Which is known for many years and blizzard doesnā€™t care to fix this system)

Now my dear, calling a whole community transphobicā€¦ well thatā€™s a R.I.P.

3 Likes

Hey, Nika! Weā€™re happy to have you here and I am sorry to hear youā€™ve suffered from all sorts of discrimination on the Russian section of the forums, butā€¦ I donā€™t think you shouldā€™ve linked your Instagram profile here on the forum. Just from a quick look at the page, one can tell thereā€™s a plenty of suggestive content on your instagram that is against the WoW forum Code of Conduct.

Might be a good idea to remove the instagram reference! That aside, I hope youā€™ll have good luck making in-game friends and donā€™t get harassed/discriminated against for who you are. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I wish you the very best of luck with finding friends in game and for every challenge or journey you come across in azeroth.

Why do you have to mention you gender is little confusing and i would say that nobody cares, maybe only those that youre trying to avoidā€¦

Just try to not shout it everywhere bedore you speak to the topicā€¦theres nothing specual about beign trans, your just like us ā€¦a normal human beignā€¦
If you shout your gender before anything else ā€¦ppl will suggest that youre trying to get some special treatment or that youre stating that you are something more than us. Thats why you would get some hate for this.

I would consider this topic to be a solid bait.

2 Likes

Hello, I deleted

2 Likes

i wish i had duellist

Make a russian premade and go for it.

1 Like

Iā€™m sceptical but welcomeā€¦ :thinking:

Good luck finding people!

Thats 1g for my TL3 services!

3 Likes

how old are you