Russian girl đŸ‘±đŸ»â€â™€ïž

Nice! :smiley:

Her being transgender has nothing to do with her sexual preferences.

I don’t know how your reading comprihension got you to the conclusion that I said it did.

3 Likes

“We are not shouting in the open world about our SEXUALITY, gender, age, marital status etc. as noone cares.”

Maybe you are drunk right now yourself. Btw its comprehension.

2 Likes

And where does a list about things we don’t want to know equates me saying that sexuality and gender is a same thing?

6 Likes

i dont want this thread to end

1 Like

You said it yourself. We are done.

Why did her post get flagged? This is the community that constantly complains about how Blizzard is censoring things and now we censor a girl looking for some friends?

I hope you manage to find some friends in game. Don’t listen to these people here.

2 Likes

I don’t like conversing with delusional people either, so aye I agree.

3 Likes

Self advertisment is a bannable offense in the forums. As she linked her instagram previously she received flags.

3 Likes

You are 100% insane.

1 Like

Russian females are struggling to find friends in this game since there are not many russian player / dead server, i’d say we give them a forum section to advertise themself to the european community

• female / female transgender
  • male / male transgender
1 Like

She initially linked an instagram page that had suggestive content in it. Possibly that was the reason for the flags.

1 Like

I’m IP-banned on instagram because to many Indians liked my posts, i got framed for buying/focing asians to react to my posts

russian girls are struggling with the same problem

1 Like

I cant second that. I would say it hasnt changed much.

Also obvious bait thread is obvious.

1 Like

WoW is a fantasy game. Don’t bring real life into it. Got nothing against your life choices, but no one cares if you’re a girl, boy, cow, whatever. Just say you’re looking for new friends to play with, if you’re a nice guy or girl, you’ll find people to play with.

I used to play with a guy for years that eventually told me he was gay and guess what, I didn’t care, he was a friend. I don’t care if someones gay or straight, transgender, follows certain religions, whatever it might be. All I care about is if that persons nice and doesn’t try push their ideals onto me. I’m sorry but I don’t want to hear it. I just want to play the fantasy game I love.

The problem I have with people labelling themselves in a game like WoW is that anytime you say you don’t want to play, they take it personally like “is it because I told you I’m gay?”. No its because I don’t want to play right now. People love to play the victim to get what they want.

5 Likes

What kind of content do you play? Might be important in order to find people to play with!
Good luck with the search :slight_smile:

Edit: woops it’s right in the first sentence

as I told before :smirk:

I like PvP, arena BG/RBG, as well as collecting beautiful mounts, pets, clothes.

2 Likes