Russian girl šŸ‘±šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Mirrors are fun!

Youā€™re Chinese?
Heh, interesting. Iā€™m trying to learn Mandarin. :stuck_out_tongue:

thats why my chacther name is Sung Yun to hint peoples that i am a Chinese :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is an RPG. I canā€™t really tell. To me it merely hinted that youā€™re Pandaren, which often have Mandarin first names. /shrug

Anyway, neat. :slight_smile:

i used to be a WW monk but i rerolled :rofl:

Alright. :slight_smile:

But yeah I play Pandaren as well and Iā€™m not Chinese. Iā€™m Danish.

As a Dane trying to learn Chineseā€¦ itā€™s a pain honestly. Thereā€™s no dictionary at all - it just plain doesnā€™t exist, Iā€™ve looked everywhere. Thereā€™s a book we follow but itā€™s pretty poor. You kindda have to learn English to learn Chinese unless you happen to have a Chinese person around for whatever reason which, as it happens, I do. xā€™D

Wouldā€™ve thought theyā€™d have one available at the uniā€™s where studying chinese is possible. Guess they also have to do the more roundabout way and lean heavily on their professors/teachers.

Nope. Itā€™s terrible.

Learn Chinese with no characters! ā€¦ ridiculous.

Learn really low level. No writing, but there is reading. No traditional characters anywhere in sight, but there are simplified, so thatā€™s a big chunk of good right there.

These are literally all the books available. They do not even reach intermediate level.

There is only one book about writing. There are no dictionaries.

Soā€¦ yeah.

Somewhat surprising given how much importance there has been placed on relations to China in the last 2 decades, even if that has cooled down a fair bit in recent years.

Guess there hasnā€™t been a chinese professor or the likes who thought to make some money that way. Or maybe the money isnā€™t worth the amount of work required to make a dictionary of sorts. Itā€™s generally a bit tougher to create than for one between two germanic languages due to the different way of structuring words and sentences.

Well itā€™s just likeā€¦ they donā€™t care.

But they should care. Itā€™s a really huge language.

Oh well, enough about that.

Privet! :smiley:

i think that means hallo right?

the haters are going to hate hate hate :rofl

you are mine now

1 Like

And as Iā€™ve been staying out of this thread but reading a lot of replies its now devolved into a mud slinging match between two sides.

Time it was purged.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what annoys me more, the fact that sheā€™s hotter than my gf or the fact that sheā€™s better than me in pvp!

2 Likes

luusing to a girl in pvp ? :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Or just add < hidden >

(remove the spaces after and before the word ā€˜hiddenā€™)

2 Likes

It really works! Interesting, didnā€™t know about that one.

1 Like