Russian girl 👱🏻‍♀️

who plays wow this days ? i might play wow in 9.1.5 yes but thats like in Nov :stuck_out_tongue:

someone who hates himself :joy:

Yes it does.

Oh really, perhaps you should read the comments I replied to. One even deleted his disgusting comment, which was still up by the time you posted. Literally 3 posters did exactly that.

1 Like

TBF if she did post the onlyfans link (I myself cannot say if this happened or not because I came in late) it does suggest an ulterior motive and is against ToS.

As far as i know then it was the IG link that then could lead on to OnlyFans. The IG link alone does make it flagable for promoting herself though it got removed when pointed out. Whether looking for friends or promoting her own social media was the main intention is not something i’m going to go into detail about since most of that is based in assumptions and nothing else.

2 Likes

Well what makes it feels sus to me is the tread title plus that there were links to social media, like ok you want to make friends and you don’t want to use the official tread, but why name your tread “Russian Girl emoji”, feels like trying to lure in very specific friends…

Anyway I’m not that invested in this, just leaving my 2c.

2 Likes

There are a lot of LGBTQ specific guilds and guilds that welcome all players, so you might find a good community there.

I really hate how uneducated people are calling her a “he” and think they know biology…

If you ever studied psychology or biology just a tiny bit and educated yourself you would know to refer to her with she/her pronouns.

1 Like

Why is it important to point out in the game that you are a trans person? This question also applies to gay people. I really don’t understand that part. It would be the same as if straight people pointed out that they are straight, and we obviously never do that, because why would we do that. I never understood why you have a constant need to emphasize it.

5 Likes

why do i get strong girl on girl action vibes reading this ? :rofl:

i am from CN and typeing on EU forums becourse i cant do so on CN forums becurse peoples will regnice me. I am to faimus in CN :rofl: i had to make a new account in BFA so peoples cant track me so i am undercover kinda :stuck_out_tongue:

Until Creator’s riot so much that Investor’s of the Platform after conflicts, came to an agreement. That they decided to revert that consideration. So yes, it still does.

Don’t stick out as a nail or will get hammered.

1 Like

People now can do everything if they feel they will get a lot of money from it :frowning:

Strange time it is

1 Like

who plays alliance anyway ?

FOR THE HORDE !

Yeah, its doubtfull
I mean, guys can earn some money too with that way

This topic got so much attention but not from the mods…

funny how how wrong your assumptions are is proportional to how quickly you jump to them :slight_smile:

1 Like