Russian Premades in battlegrounds 2

For the snowflake generation it might be, but its not.

That may be, but they’re a drop in the ocean. I rarely, if ever, see teams on horde side with multiple players from the same realm. We face an entire country of WoW players in the form of Russians, all seemingly incapable of queuing solo for random bg’s.

They have no business in EU battlegroups and should play amongst themselves. There’s seemingly enough of them and no language barriers either.

Just had a Wintergrasp against a russian premade and they some hav managed to bug it so Alliance could’nt build tanks.

2 Likes

Not trying to be offensive but i cant take seriously someone who uses :joy:

1 Like

Zero offence taken but still, these whiners only bring me :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: and nothing more. :rofl:

Looks like you don’t even know what racism means :poop:

Blizzard should stop linking different language realms together. Let Russian play Russians, Germans vs Germans, English vs English etc. Also let premades fight premades, make two ques one for solo and one for group. I dont care if that takes longer to form aslong as you have a fighting chance.

That will increase queue times. Blizzard should allow full premades. Players should stop crying and use their brains. Join solo and you take a risk of joining mindless drones who always gets wiped. Use group finder and start or join a premade and improve your chances by discussing tactics and using team speak.

1. Russia isnt race its nation donkeys
  2. Mix them with all of us like in ebgs. No need to separate them. This way full premades will be harder to pull off for them. Its fair to mix everybody germans and other groups too…because only nation natively speaking english is great britain so shut up with language barrier.
  3. Buff rbgs honor gain by 500% …not sure if it motivates these Honor obsessed guys to play it but it will be so good for randoms to move these tryhards group to rated.
2 Likes

That what is rated bgs about why you tryharding like this in randoms Bgs? Its pathetic really

Sorry to break it to you buddy, but who doesn’t make premade groups?

1 Like

How hard can it be for a mixed EU group to understand these : ‘‘Inc ST - Inc BS - Inc DR…etc’’ ?

Because these are the only things you gonna use in the bg chat.
I dont know why people keep bringing the ‘language barrier’ as issue.

There are also EU premades btw,you just cant understand how its working.
Not you personaly,pretty much most of the playerbase since they believe that premade = 15 RU because they see only cyrilic names.

Meanwhile real 5player premades will be 99% from different servers and maybe mixed with some russians too.

If your team is stacked with baboons,you gonna lose either you play vs premade or not.

In the end its just random bg so chill.

2 Likes

That’s because they’re playing with communities, not guilds. They don’t have to be from the same realm.

1 Like

Also there are just 2 alive and highpop Russian servers.

Russians and their silly premades are cancer on bg’s. They should either be mixed with everyone else or just removed to play among themselves. EOT

2 Likes

7 times i lost today vs russians teams all with big advance of this amazing players they are WE ARE TIRED ABOUT THIS PEOPLE if is aleatorie battle need be and not that crap

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.