Russian Premades in random battlegrounds need to stop

Honestly it needs to stop. i hate having to play with them never mind against them

2 Likes

You are on EBG and you see the leader of the premade:
Right mouse button - complain - unacceptable manner of communication - any point. Repeat five times.
This is the simplest, fastest and 100% solution to the problem of premades. Use it.

Why is it necessary to open another thread on the same topic when we have an ongoing discussion in another thread (I’m sick of russian premades)?
As if any of you had anything original to contribute on the topic anyway.

Nah, its just him spam opening topics as usual.

Why so mad Russians in particular? Lots of english, german and french servers also do the same. Your issue is with premades.

1 Like

Premades need to be stopped, whether they are Russian, German, UK or anywhere else. They are all as bad and as sad as the other.

1 Like

Coz they ruin every gaming community.

1 Like

The people from the Russian servers I’ve met so far are mostly decent players and nice people.
I can’t say the same about those who complain about Russians all day. I get them into my team in random bgs and go
“ah sh1t, here we go again.”
when they start with the usual “Russian Premade -_-” - routine.

I just know they will whine all day, contribute nothing of value to the team, be stuck at the bottom of the scoreboard and require you to hardcarry them.
Every.
Single.
Time.

If you then successfully carry them to the victory they don’t deserve, they get cocky and write more negative stuff about the Russians. If you tell them to shut up and focus on the game and then lose, they will have the most useless and smug “told ya so, the Russians are unbeatable” -attitude you can imagine.

The Russian-haters in the BG-community are literally the worst kind of players, both skill-wise and regarding personality.

3 Likes

Had a guy just admit to me he’s deliberately formed a premade BG group because he couldn’t beat me queueing solo.

It’s 4am. I’m playing solo.

If I didn’t have an ego before, I definitely do now…

1 Like

First of all, stop wasting your life on this pathetic game and get busy with your future.
Secondly, if you cannot quit the game, use the right mouse button and ban the 3 premade leaders. It’s simple and effective.

Don’t worry about me buddy my future is taken care of.

This is good. There are exceptions to every rule, but mostly Warcraft players need help to get rid of addiction.

1. Why you think it was exactly “premade”?
  2. Why you think it was exactly “russian premade”? And not a multilanguage community premade?
  3. Why are you complaining about russian premades? Why you “OK” with others? German or French or multilanguage premades for example?

Looks like another l2p topic from level 10 character.

Players like yourself are the reason the game became pathetic in the first place.

I imagine this is the reason most premades are formed, people that can’t handle it when they can’t win by normal means.

1 Like

I won’t deny it, moreover, if people quit this game and spend time making changes in their lives, then I will be glad.
But this topic is not about me, but about the fight against premades. Use the right mouse button to submit complaints.

I started playing again this past week and saw the weekly quest was the win 4 bgs one. So I bought some pvp gear and queued up. First match a russian premade. afk’d out and abandoned all my pvp quests that I picked up.

2 Likes

Are at least one “russian premades hater” here can answer this easy questions?
Or they all just typical “i will find 100 reasons why i lose and there are will not be a single one about my bad skill / gear”?

1. Why you think it was exactly “premade”?
  2. Why you think it was exactly “russian premade”? And not a multilanguage community premade?
  3. Why are you complaining about russian premades? Why you “OK” with others? German or French or multilanguage premades for example?

People say russian premade whenever they see their russian names pop up. Sad because most of the time theyre just randoms like us.

2 Likes

Limbic System vs. Neocortex :point_up: