Russians in BGs

I need to accept that I am offended?

:thinking:

A very good and healthy mentality. What is funny - which you dont seem to realise - is that you are denying the fact that there are russian premades out there and seem to live in some kind of delusional world. Which is exactly what most people make fun of russians for.

Yeah? We shouldnt talk about negative aspects of a country? That is great :slight_smile: Let countries who are doing bad things keep doing bad things…

I have been brainwashed? https://rsf.org/en/ranking. I wonder who is spot 150 in that list :thinking: But sure :slight_smile: Just speculations on my end :smiley:

Should go and /kiss some squirrels or do fishing dailies or something, I guess?

1 Like

many people don’t have the time to always form/search a group.
Also if you don’t have gear even yolo groups won’t invite you. Additionally after every game, the groups usually dismantle and you have to spend another hour to get up queuing.

bgs are for fun that can be accessed instantly. Premades ruin that. Why else would you think that blizz actually disabled the function that you can queue as a raid?
It is bad enough that you can still queue as 5 people because that is more than enough to dominate a game already

3 Likes

Premades exist since forever. They don’t que as a raid technically, they just sync q as 5-man groups and then report when they got pop. Solution only is cross-faction q-s, otherwise its almost impossible to fix.

P.S. They don’t have time to search grp, but they have time to stand in q as hrode for 15-20 minutes, srsly? What a nice joke u have! RBG have full of grps on very low MMR. If players want to grind AFK wins ofc RBG not for them, but who cares about AFK leecheers?

U know very well that is wasting of time on non-dead faction mister mage. So go back to ur AFK farmers cave and never return.

2 Likes

Well nobody said this problem doesn’t exist forever. Just shows that this company is just terrible. They tried to band aid this problem a long time ago by breaking an addon and removing raid queues.
Just players found another way around it and now they cba to fix it again.

First it would be harder to queue if you are only allowed to queue with a max of 2 people. And technically speaking you could desynch queues internally. There are definitely ways to break it, for sure.

You want to know some reasons why? Ok I let you in

1. As alliance / merc your queues are short
  2. While in bg queue you can do your rubbish chores e.g. daily garbage, weekly crapperoni etc.

In a raid group you can do nothing except standing around. Can’t do dailies, cannot do quests, not even leech world boss or whatever.

1 Like

This game is about making friends and play with friends - u just can’t do like that. They will never do this, its an MMORPG.

2 Likes

Report him for discrimination. People understand their mistakes and bad words only when problems are knocking their doors. Xenophobie is bad thing.

2 Likes

This kinda hilarious. It is discrimination to bring up that russians are a problem? We are all from different countries - why does everyone hate on russians and not german or french people? It IS because russians are known for auto-scripting and in this case running premades and ruining normal bgs.

If german people would do the same and we raise it as an issue it is to fix it. It has nothing to do with Xenophobie… I would be fine with them banning premades - no matter where they are from.

As another poster said, what are you even doing on these forums?

Xenophobie is to hate and point differences between nations so on. Next time use better language. People get perma ban on german forums after 10 times they type stuff like you did.

On eu forums people dont press none stop report button for such stuff. I guess they dont care.

He is russophobic kid - everytime blaim on nation 24/7 everywhere on forum, going for politics and other stuff. Seems like brainwashed propaganda guy. Don’t wasting time on him.

1 Like

Okay? I dont care if I get perma banned on a forum like this? Did you even see what language she used? Silencing people for bringing up facts does seem like Russia though.

I know what Xenophobie is… I dont think you understand the definition though. It is not hate towards russia. Nations are different and if you deny that you live in some dreamworld.

Haha yeah I fall for propaganda :laughing: You are just some insecure kid who does not like people critizing you. Try to go outside instead of sitting on forums all day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only a few of these comments are actually pointing out the issue that its more likely to find Russians who are boosting in bg’s than not. screw politics or racism that dosen’t matter, the fact is is that there is a correlation between these groups and un-fun gameplay.

Segregated battles? maybe but the playerbase is too small to handle that without absurd queue times.

1 Like

The solution is easy… mix them up like epic bgs and all of us have to talk in english german and whatever… or kick them from our serverpool

Are u sure of this ? That is insane, i really don’t understand why people want to pay in EBGs … I mean i can understand for RBGs (although i hate boosters) , but in EBGs ?! thats just crazy

Idk, mostly they old HK farmers + people donate em for RL-ing. People buy honor grinds from RMT sites - they just q all day long. Its a job for this people.

Never met a russian team that we didn’t aoe farm to the graveyard.

It’s easier to point and blame all the russians instead of your own incompetence.

1 Like

sorry had to report your troll comment. if you dont want to add something useful and call us incompetent then leave the chat :slight_smile:

easy solution is: random means no premades

2 Likes

ye well they are know to abuse every bug in pvp so they win almost everyone of them :slight_smile:
like for me when russian paladin was casting final verdict 30 yards away to me :slight_smile: even after report of abusing bugs in pvp blizz did nothing :slight_smile: they are know to lick their a** .)

1 Like

Since when did Russia become part of Europe and speak English language? Long standing joke but we should boycott this rubbish.

They may look random but they are a random pre-made. They are clearly on comms and highly organized. There are ways to put pugs together that allow you to enter BGs as a team without the team penalty - i.e. you put together a premade and there is a way to put that team into the random BGs system. So you basically win all of your matches because its essentially a team vs random people.

And as someone mentioned Russians specialize at finding bugs, loopholes and exploits. They are known to be the world’s cheat basin.

1 Like