SAFEST Healer to play? (Mythic+)

Very curious right now, without taking their damage capabilities into consideration, what healer in your opinion is the most foolproof healer to keep everyone alive in Mythic+ pugs. :slight_smile:

Paladin or Druid by the looks of it.

My more casual m plus group has a monk and she does fine.

2 Likes

i suppose druid. maybe monk.

1 Like

I’d pick druid.

Edit to add: all of them works though, so u can pick whatever you like.

1 Like

Holy :b:riest tbh

Maybe my team is doing something right that others dont, but holy priest has the best healing capabillities next to RDROOD

With the downside of having dog damage

1 Like

Beside priests, everything is fine for m+.

I would suggest druid, because even with not bis stats and corruption it can easily heal a +15.

Paladins require certain azerite traits to be viable in m+ and farming that takes time.

Monk are fine but can be confusing with the different builds for someone who hasn’t healed for a while.

5 Likes

I have a druid and monk within 3 ilvls of each other, and I find the monk has more capacity to fix mistakes.

Monk doesn’t have a massive toolkit, and mana management is a thing you’ll have to learn, but it sure can pump the hps when it needs to. The druid tends to struggle with getting badly injured players back to full health in a hurry, and I feel like the party has to be a bit better at not taking damage in the first place for it to feel as comfortable.

2 Likes

Holy paladin.

No.

Holy priest sucks in mythic plus. They’re the worst healers.

3 Likes

When it is about pugging i suppose druid is the best accepted. But every healer can do 15’s without any problem. I am really enjoying luka’s resto shaman videos of +25/26 :slight_smile:

You dont need any glimmer trait for +15. There is not that much value outside of fights like probably galvazzt. Your main focus is getting good crit values with having burst heals by Infusion of light (by a critting holy shock) of Flash of lights in combination with spirit of preservation-essence. During wings time you get to 325k flashes.

Glimmer is OP in raiding where you get way less burst damage. With 8 targets and a lot of haste you get a lot of glimmer heal. In dungeons you mostly lose damage value by missing glimmer. For healing it is ‘not needed’.

Most guide heavily suggest 3 glimmer for m+, but as I see you are a paladin, I will take your word for it bud :smiley:

I can heal just fine without glimmer on my paladin. But my damage will be pretty bad without it.

You made a worgen holy priest?

I also heavily suggest 3 glimmers :slight_smile: but in the end glimmer is ‘only’ ~10% of your heal in M+. It is way more a damage component. The bursty style of M+ does not favor the glimmer play of raiding. Also the secondary stats are way different from raiding vs M+.

You don’t necessarily need 3 glimmer to play Hpal in lower keys, but it’s what enables you to dmg and heal at the same time.
You put glimmer on your teammates if there’s dmg taken, then you start holy shocking enemies, and there you have it, you’re slowly healing your team while doing dmg at the same time.
No reason not to play glimmer at this point.

Kinda why i put that there, it wasnt a flex!

Male worgen to be precise

I just got what you mean

Alot of wow tryhards use the word ‘‘dog’’ as horrible for some reason

Dont get why, but i do the same now i guess

Anything but disco priests

Holy priest works just fine. Sure its one of the weaker choices for m+, but i guess thats mainly for the lack of utility? In the content most of us do, all healers work.

4 Likes

I see resto druid is still super strong. I do understand every healer works for your 15+, but some healers it’s night and day difference healing.

Healing on a disc priest feels a lot more stressful, compared to say a resto shaman. (or that was the case in the past) :grin:

Holy priests single-target healing is the worst in the game. They really need to move holy priests away from the holy word playstyle and make their normal heals without CDs stronger again.

1 Like