Same-Faction Battlegrounds and More

#nochanges? Only a lie. You should fix only bugs and technical problems, there is no need to “fix” TBC. The rules were set, everyone knew them. If you dont like - leave. But no, activision guys always have to put their fingers into working game and “fix it”.

Look at WoW after WOTLK - thats how you FIX things. And now you do it again.

#NOCHANGES

6 Likes

Remove premades ? Nice , remove everything what makes classic different than Retail , Kill the community, Can you please add a single player BG where we can join kill mobs and farm honor aswell ? ty

7 Likes

This is ridiculous. Blizzard have completely overlooked players that join premades for the social aspect, and who solely play PvP. What about people that play BGs with a set group of people?

This is the equivalent of telling a guild who focuses on PvE that they are now only able to take 5 guild members to a raid, and the other 10 have to be PUGs.

You have removed the social aspect from BGs. What a disappointment.

17 Likes

Stop changing the game and let people quit if they dont like the game , yikes

5 Likes

It will help nothing. Why? Because an alliance player that has no interest in PVP won’t start playing it because he gets 200 more honor. He has no interest in the mode, in honor or the gear that comes with it. You need to attract PVP players to start alliance or to switch over - how? Open free-faction transfers for those who desperatly want to play BGs, if that isn’t enough rebalance racials that not every WoW website promotes undead as the go-to Arena race.

I feel Blizzards appraoch is the same like attracting women to MINT studies here in germany. They pamper the women that already decided for a MINT field (give them more money, better connection to the industry etc) instead of targeting those women who are still undecided. And then they wonder why their action horribly fail.

1 Like

What a troll you are ! 10/10

This is already the case in retail, it does not prevent premades of more than 5 players.

TBC dead, gg, thx blizz, might as well roll out garrisons so we don’t have to raid as well, make it like retail.

3 Likes

Lol, so the solution to one faction just not interacting with a part of the game is to just outright add bonus rewards to it? So if horde unanimously agreed to stop queueing for BG’s would we get the bonus instead?

I’m enjoying Final Fantasy 14 at the moment, comparing developers for both games I’m really starting to think I’m going to be staying there at this rate.

Giiish and you can repeat that stuff as much as you want - STILL the majority plays undead due to the stupidity of Wotf. It is a FACT that the majority of horde arena players are undead. Pointing at something else and say “Hey that is broken too” has literally no effect and you do that just for the sake of distraction. Undead is more versatile and that is why its played - And guess what? I dont care. If I am the better player in arena I will win more consistently. I am more interested in the overall health of the game than some racials.

I am more concerned how that effects faction balance, economy, raiding, premading and so on. Retail Blizzard already acknowledged the failure they made over the last couple of extensions - They implemented Mercanry mode to salvage the problem and it made it worse and now they repeat history. People want to play with other people. If the playerbase on one side is much larger than on the other that is a huge pull factor due to the direct connection to benefits like a fuller auction house, group finding in the morning/at night, multiple bg premades, easier finding of arena premades and so on.

2 Likes

I’m actually gutted, not because of winning because I queue with premades a lot, but because I’ve made a load of friends on the realm because of this. This is one of the design pillars of MMOs, grouping together, playing with people, not using automated systems on user interfaces.

4 Likes

Disable racials in arenas.
Or remove factions and implement SameFactionBGs.
Or whatever, ally is going to be dead in any nearest future, cuz those consumables/tokens wont help to the current situation.

1 Like

No premades is good for during HvH, or else alliance would get stomped every game.

they should make >5 premades only play vsp remades and problem solved.

4 Likes

>human warrior
>actively played since classic launch until end of p5
>abandons ship and goes horde for tbc

But I thought people like this didn’t exist and no one is ACTUALLY rerolling away from alliance in TBC, faction balance is fine

3 Likes

Thnx.
I wouldn’t mind changing faction and/or server for better balance as long as it’s free.
Btw the spirit of the original game was already compromised with the introduction of the deluxe mount.

green texting on the wow forums.

Where did I ever say that no one has rerolled on the tbc launch, heck the 58 boost actively facilitated it you absolute midwit.

You didn’t, but lots of people on these forums seem to think that people don’t actually do that, when it’s actually not that uncommon at all

Dear Blizzard,

to sum up your fixes in one word: PATHETIC.
Even the your biggest fanboy should be able to see clearly now, that your team has absolutely no clue how to fix issues in the game. Your years of not listening to the community have certainly paid off. Why not introduce LFG, Shop (Mounts, etc.), more Paid Services? You are slowly turning the game into Retail or something similar, because you don’t know better.

7 Likes

I had an interest in PvP before the hvh announcement and I was a solo queuer alot of alliance on PvP servers do like PvP and world PvP but nobody from any faction likes to be outnumbered everywhere and nobody likes seeing their population disappear and struggle to find people to do anything from raiding to dungeons to heroics.

The announced changes is an incentive for the alliance on Pve servers to queue up realistically nobody is going to re-roll alliance on a PvP server that is underpopulated or completely horde dominated with the proposed changes

Free faction transfers was the most logical change to start with then the small incentive but even with this change horde is the only attractive faction to play.

4 Likes