Sandfury Tribe Guild?

With the new character customization options out, I’ve been loving the new Sand Troll skin tone, cant actually bring myself to go back to anything else.

Wondering If anyone would like to start a Sandfury guild with me? Never ran a guild though before so id need other peoples in put and help getting it off the ground.

Over all I think there is a lot of potential there for fun and some strong RP. Any suggestions would be great, all criticism welcome.

25 Likes

Hi there! As I see you already made a guild!

I think Sandfury or Farraki Tribe have a lot of potential!

Sadly I’m not much of a troll player to join, I enjoy my blood elves!

I would suggest exploring the lore behind your race, because I know they are not that nice in the lore! :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, I wish you all the luck with your guild and Roleplay! ^^

1 Like

very tempting since i was planning on making a Sand Troll Warrior :slight_smile: may i hit you up ingame by chance?

1 Like

I already have a sand troll, and I would like to explore him a bit more, still working on his profile and backstory thou.

1 Like

Just a question from me here but, having the option to look like a sand Troll is great but technically lorewise they still aren’t with the Horde right?

3 Likes

No there not, but some are allied with the zandalari from what I can guess, thou mine will Just be a wanderer.

3 Likes

I’m not actually sure, but they do have some connection with the Zanda, having their own section in Zuldazar. Either way I’m more interested in starting off in the dunes doing are own thing for a time but if anyone has some other suggestions I’m more then willing to hear them.

1 Like

At this point I think it’s a case of lore Blizzard will never bother to address but since the customisation was added / people will obviously play that out in Orgrimmar it’s probably just for the best to say they’re there as underlings / allies of the Zandalari Empire or whatever

10 Likes

Sure you can and anyone else for that matter!

There is very little lore on Sandfury trolls. They are mostly traitors and backstabbers

2 Likes

I think there’s more then enough there to make it work, to build off of at least.

1 Like

They tend to be evil/independent.
But can always pass them off as Zanadalari vassals and they’re behaving themselves to prevent more sand troll losses.

1 Like

Listen to Taran Zhu, he had enough of them at Throne of Thunder. :laughing:

Sorry , but your transmog is on spot!

2 Likes

Looks good! Id recommend hitting up Hand of Zul for some alliance prospects. while the the Farakki are technicaly part of the Horde, due to their part in the Zandalari empire, their inability to not be used as villain so often will have them seen in a negative light. so you might have to face some proving your “one of the good ones.”

You gonna make use of uninstanced Zul’farrak?

4 Likes

While the Hand of Zul currently is on campaign in Pandaria, you’re more than welcome to contact our bosses when we return to see if you can work something out!

I think it would be great to roleplay with a dedicated Sandfury Tribe!

3 Likes

That sounds like a cool idea! -For sure going to make use of Zul’Farrak, kinda where I want everything to start out. Once we have a decent base going then we could venture out passed the dunes.

I’ve had a handful of people interested so far, got them in the guild, spoke to a few of them about plans but nothing solid just yet. Any advice would be more then welcome!

2 Likes

The Farraki joined the Zandalari Empire after their downfall at the hands of the Alliance & the Horde, along with the Drakkari, Amani & Gurubashi. So they’re like vassal to the Zandalari Empire, that said, I imagine a vast majority of the Horde aren’t going to be so forgiving towards the Farraki, so its likely to be expected to receive hostility IC.

That said, more troll RPers is never a bad thing, provided that there’s an air of caution used when going about your lore-ful business.

Come and join the troll community over on discord, We love to see it.

https ://discord .gg/KnW3QM

7 Likes

Recruitment is going great, I’m actually surprised how many people are interested in Sandfury. Got a really nice bunch of enthusiastic trolls through our gates so far.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Would join too on my own.

1 Like

What do you mean on your own?