San'layn/Dark Ranger Megathread Allied Race

“No we do not drink blood, thats the San’layn totally different emo elf”

Void elf confirmed they are emo just not blood drinkers ahahha

This thread has taken way too much of my Mobile data with all these fancy GIFs and images, so I dislike the idea.

Also, we had this discussion a hundred times a few months ago, I think we’re fine.

3 Likes

even broken warmode bonus, decent m+ racials wont help alololiance with numbers if this is to be our future AR

1 Like

Amazing, I’d 1000% love me a San’layn race, specially because they are vampiric in nature.

For the Arguments of it’s being blood elfs, here are some similarities to races already existing!

Humans > Kultirans > simply thicc humans!

Blood elves > void elves! blue elves!

Dreanei > LF dreanei > literally glowing dreanei with glowing tatooes!

Tauren > HM tauren > Moose tauren!

Then there are changes like Trolls > Zandalari trolls, which this one is just as big.

These aren’t your everyday elves, Their vampirifc, they’re bat like, and changed! they’re also undead!

I think however they should be more batlike, skinnier and pale! Awesome feautures for them would be the batlike wings!

Also more batlike ears ( mix of BE and bat ears plus claws for fingers would be awesome just like in this picture! )

Killing your fellows isn’t something new to the horde, and on many multiple accounts is being forgiven or let go, I don’t see why San’layn should be excluded in this, they could also sate their thirst on Alliance characters, just like the forsaken used human test subjects all the time, and just like the trolls decorate their houses with skulls, orcs decorate their places with skulls! and deathknights needing to kill to stay sane!

5 Likes

Yeah and he was one blood prince with other neophytes imagine the possibilities of the other existing ones.

In hearthstone Kael’thas got a San’layn card

https://aminoapps.com/c/hearthstone/page/blog/sanlayn-kaelthas/KW5S_Mu023Kg5QVzKMxab0Q8g4rMgo8

Even tho its not canon it is something + Blizzard never dismissed the idea of San’layn just saying.

The customization options wont be your regular belf velf look

1 Like

We have 5 variations of humans, and soon to be a sixth one.

We have literally ALL of the remaining Mag’har Orc clans, the only orc variation left is Mok’nathal and other interracial orcs.

We have a huge amount of undead variations in game in the form of death knights.

This whole NUFF elves argument is baseless.

And if your argument is that these variations are very different, then mine is that San’layn is even more different than most of them.

5 Likes

And also the Kultirans got special treatment in the development of their race, I can see this work for San’layn to look different and vampyric

1 Like

Here are the neophytes on the boat that the alliance raided.

Here are blood elves using blood magic during the faction assault in nazmir, and never touched on . ( yes they did use something similar in throne of thunder, but all this and San’layn joined the Horde mind you guys with no mention of it during Horde side , and no mention of them being wiped out.)

2 Likes

Because they’ve not done it for their definition of the Horde, no, they’ve done it for themselves. Gosh, Blizz gived them this szenario to show that they will be never the allies of the Horde. And ffs not an other Elf race again!

1 Like

There really is people out here that want to play asajj ventress :flushed:
https://images.app.goo.gl/2HS1g35CaLrBdhxZ7

1 Like

That… startled me…

Haha, why is her head so big in comparison to the body!

Comic series proportions :crazy_face:

1 Like

someone enjoys playing as Kul Tiras balerine.
Did you really have to ask that we are sane to want a classy :smiling_imp: vampyre elf mistresses?

San’layn would be mad cool :smiley: Dark Ranger i feel would fit more for a class.

3 Likes

yeah, we are still missing the Vampires… if there are Werewolfs, there need to be Vampires and what better place to put them, than horde if alliance has the werewolfs

also I always wanted to play an undead elf

5 Likes

Its the perfect counterpart to worgen and void elf

Genn already has an undead woman in his life he can never forget

Not sure if that is true. The Lich King killed 90% of the population of Silvermoon. Those elves were raised to fight for him on the spot. Given that the San’layn have now neophytes, like it’s shown on the Alliance quest, it’s possible that they are recruiting, training and empowering dead elves that were not San’layn to begin with. If so, they could potentially be the biggest Thalassian elf faction of the game.

I don’t think Blizzard would just bring up these guys, as Horde allies, for an Alliance quest. With the new patch coming, we see several Horde leaders turning on Sylvanas. My guess is that the remaining ones will follow. That would be the perfect time for the San’layn to finally make a bigger appearance on the story. They are the allies she has that will fall in line with what she does and defends and they might be crucial in ensuring her survival. At least I hope so :grin:

1 Like

I mean whatever you’re into man :upside_down_face:

And they were former citizens of Silvermoon same as Sylvanas I truly think it will be amazing if they joined

1 Like