San'layn/Dark Ranger Megathread Allied Race

I really like the markings!

2 Likes

AdAPT THE STORY AND LORE TO MY TRANSMOG ERP/MANGA WORLD LIKINGS, INSTEAD OF RESPECTING THE WARCRAFT UNIVERSE AND WRITERS. REEEEEEEE!1

On a serious note though,no I don’t want them to add it unless the story writers comes up with it as a part of the proper story, not because of the helf/velf moggers on the forum wants it

1 Like

Ohh maybe I misunderstood sorry, with re-skins I thought you meant stuff like belf -> velf etc. They do look similar but they have different animations from what I can tell, so that’s what I meant with more than a reskin.

But I agree, it would be cool to have a lot more unique allied races :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont be sorry! Its alright ahaha noo they cast the same they run the same and jump its just upright and taller :pray:t3::blue_heart:

If Blizzard thinks adding in high elves for alliance is a no then consider demon vampire undead elves for Horde a big no

Hehe okay, I didn’t know that! I just tested them on PTR and they had different ranged animations (bows etc). That’s disappointing then :confused:

Which is why I am suggesting if they will ever add a new Horde allied race with new animations the Alliance got Kultirans treated like a new proper race

1 Like

We already have a token evil teammate with the Forsaken. We do not need another one.

1 Like

If you dont want San’layn dont bump this thread with negativity , sometimes its best to stay silent.

This thread was meant for a good discussion I didnt want to argue with you , but you literally replied to this post more than once with negative responses…

Has to be unique and actually look more putrid, horrible and sickly. By enlarge, they have to be the ugliest of all races.

I’m not interested in Blood Elf Death Knight clones.

1 Like

Personally not a great fan, but I have a friend who would be super keen for them to be introduced.

To me it’s just more variation of elves, we have enough of those IMO.

3 Likes

We’ve got Horde Night Elves and Alliance Blood Elves.

At this stage, Elves should be at the back of the queue, as far as the playable races are concerned and Elf fans should learn that.

3 Likes

but they can tweak it, instead of it just being a reskin, mind you guys that think elf elf elf, I know there are plenty , but elf makes the majority of the races in azeroth, ALL came from trolls and each group turned into a different variation , and considering if each race is gonna bring a counterpart the undead will most likely bring undead, they are already humans , ELF is already in their ranks, San’layn recently joined the Horde then vanished I do not believe they are ALLLL gone , so this is just a fan discussion/theory thread

1 Like

We do. We don’t expect them to come next patch, or before the end of BfA at all. We’re still hoping they’ll eventually become a thing, however.

1 Like

Well, I hope you have patience of saints, because you will probably need it.

And at the current stage, causing many people to have “elf fatigue.”

After Nazjatar, I’m quite happy with Elf stories being shelved for a while - and this is coming from an Elf fan as well.

Nah. If anything we should be removing elven races from the game, not adding more.

1 Like

So don’t make them elves. Or rather make them all about being freaky undead. And for the love of God don’t make them pretty.

1 Like

Exactly what I said at the start; however, I have a funny feeling, what people want are the Darkfallen models, or what I call - Blood Elf Death Knight clones.

1 Like

I dont care if they look like a rat, as long as they make it in the game such a lore heavy race with a cool backstory

1 Like

Well, the writers brought them up at the start of the expansion as possible Horde allies, through Sylvanas. Considering how Sylvanas’ relationship with the Horde is going is likely that she will need other allies. She might turn to the San’layn to help crush the rebellion in the Horde or to find a safe heaven for her and those that are loyal to her. Either way they could play a significant role on her story.

1 Like