Gilgoblin.

I want them !

2 Likes

CATGIRLS !!!

4 Likes

Spongebob?!

Crab People

Vampire [Goth] Elves = Valves ? [Choke Valves ?]

This was the old TBC Belf female beta idle animation, but apparently they gave it to the succubus. I feel it would look good for San’layn if they even become playable and tweak the belf model up into something different and not a standard recolor, the same way Kultirans got the new race treatment.

No I dont think they will change warchief every expansion, atleast I hope not. As long as I get to keep my Dark Lady Im fine with anything.

Please god no

Why not? The more the merrier!

1 Like

Aslong as our Banshee Queen remains I am good to be honest I agree🙌🏼

2 Likes

Are you really tryna get catgirls? :eyes:

Actually the Prince looked like something between Blood and Night elf. I would like if they join the Horde

1 Like

They can possibly get the same race treatment Kultirans got, and become the Horde variant of an allied race that is not a re-skin

1 Like

Isn’t zandalari different too? I haven’t played them but afaik they don’t have the troll skeleton.

Zandalari is just taller and upright the same with upright orcs.

They were intended to come out for launch, but it got delayed because of the Kultirans

But they aren’t just a re-skin then is what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway I think san’layn look pretty cool, we’ll see what happens.

1 Like

The men are just upright

And yes I am bored of reskins I want uniqueness so Im all for Kultirans looking different even if Horde didnt get its not called world of equalcraft in my eyes I play both factions