San'layn not a race confirmed? I want an apology :)

For that matter you could probably pull off a vampyric Darkfallen among Forsaken too - just not ones calling themselves San’layn, as that’s a distinctly Scourge sect.

1 Like

Nowhere now days as I haven’t played since SL for a number of reasons but intend to return at some point. Previously, it is not too uncommon to find on Alliance at the docks or in the wilds.

Not at all, but it should be zero because it should not be done at all in public. Do it outside of WoW if you absolutely must on a platform that allows it in its rules.

For all the talk of people attacking and bullying you you are quick to do so at anything and anyone.

Twitch and WoW is not the same company and have different rules and age restrictions.

Strange how the alleged ERPer quickly stopped posting after everyone verified that they do, in fact, know of children playing the game. :thinking:

Are the alleged ERPers in the room with us right now?

Strange how the alleged ERPer keeps referencing that one cringe Sylvanas line from BfA.

Back to business. Part 2.

Yep, because I kept saying that San’layn is not a race but rather a sign of who you serve. Therefore, you can’t claim to be serving the Forsaken and the Scourge/Lich King at the same time. With our new evolving lore it seems like the San’layn’s power will be used for the greater good, much like the Val’kyr back in Cata+.

Makes little sense. People were saying Undead non-DR elves are not ok, because the San’layn didn’t join the Horde in BfA. Period. No exceptions.

I described how people use it. Some use the word San’layn to refer to all vampiric elves. That’s why I use the word Darkfallen or Undead Elves to avoid confusion, knowing how unstable lore is and how loosely people can use these terms. You yourself said it - I tried to avoid using the word “San’layn”, that’s right, because whenever this word appears it causes confusion and commotion.

Excuse me, where? You are saying that if all San’layn are undead, then all undead are San’layn? What kind of nonsense is that? If all apples are fruits, then all fruits are apples? This is called Deductive and Inductive reasoning. Inductive reasoning involves starting from specific premises and forming a general conclusion, while deductive reasoning involves using general premises to form a specific conclusion. All San’layn (for now, at least) are Darkfallen because they are former blood elves turned undead.

That doesn’t contradict the fact that all current San’layn are Darkfallen aka Undead elves (see above).

Let’s make up a real-life scenario. I am an Undead elf who is not a Dark Ranger who was raised alongside Sylvanas (because I am not a hunter). I’m asking people if they would accept the fact that I am an Undead non-DR elf who is not hostile to Horde/Alliance. They say no because that would mean I am a vicious San’layn of the Scourge and should join a villainous guild and plot how to harm their innocent characters. And what am I supposed to do then?

Potential generational gaming-differences aside, the context in which you’re bringing it up as a counter-argument to sexually explicit content in a 12+ environment being wrong is terrifying.

There should be no whataboutisms when it comes to this simple principle.

1 Like

Stormwind Harbour is full of them. You can smell them a mile off. “player is 21+” / “up for any rp” / “will add trial accounts to friend list” etc.

Edit: Just checked, there were about 8 different characters, all female, all either human, elf or draenei, all stood in silence with one of those in their TRP in that little bit of the harbour next to the graveyard. You can tell exactly what they’re there for.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

4 Likes

Move on and look for another guild or group. People do not need to accept your character. Or rather, their characters are not under obligation to do so.

That is part of the territory when you decide to roleplay a race, group or class with certain history and potential prejudices towards them.

Do we need Loras to pull you out of this again?

Let’s get to the important stuff.

8 eggs

200g sugar

225g all-purpose flour

(or 200g flour, 25g cocoa powder)

3 tablespoons of vegetable oil

Separate the eggs, set the yolks aside and beat the whites with sugar. It is essential that you let a little bit of foam form before you slowly add your sugar. Mix until you get stiff peaks and all the sugar has disolved in the whites. This should take awhile so be patient, you can check whether your sugar has dissolved by rubbing a little bit of your mixture between your fingers to feel for whole sugar crystals. When the whites are done and the sugar has dissolved, add your yolks and oil to the mixing bowl and mix just until incorporated. Mix the flour by hand thoroughly but gently as to not deflate the batter.

Bake at 180°C for around 30 minutes.

No leavening agents but trust the process, this makes a big, moist sponge that is springy to the touch and won’t crumble when cut into.

1 Like

You are putting words in my mouth. That argument was bizzare and very out-of-place, it started with the Vulpera RP and people agitating against Vulpera players because of some mysterious ERP and private conversations in Discord that were not supposed to go public. My claims that children almost don’t play WoW and WoW RP do not equal what you say they do. And it is crazy how people are good at twisting words and already labeling me as an avid ERP player and advocate. Is that all you got? If you have nothing constructive against me, then you use your headcanons and lies?

Serves 1 person

2 Likes

Great recipe, will try it thank you!

1 Like

Tungsten

3 Likes

The perfect union between form and function.

The perfect union between form and function.

I wish Telaryn discovering copypasta need not have happened in my time.

You’re the one who showed me copypastas. You made me what I am.

1 Like

Hey guys, the new expansion looks interesting and I’m excited to see what Season of Discovery is abou- wait, my bad, it’s another Argent Forums gotcha post, I’m sorry I’ll go back to GD right away.

4 Likes