San'layn not a race confirmed? I want an apology :)

You are putting words in my mouth. That argument was bizzare and very out-of-place, it started with the Vulpera RP and people agitating against Vulpera players because of some mysterious ERP and private conversations in Discord that were not supposed to go public. My claims that children almost don’t play WoW and WoW RP do not equal what you say they do. And it is crazy how people are good at twisting words and already labeling me as an avid ERP player and advocate. Is that all you got? If you have nothing constructive against me, then you use your headcanons and lies?

Serves 1 person

2 Likes

Great recipe, will try it thank you!

1 Like

Tungsten

3 Likes

The perfect union between form and function.

The perfect union between form and function.

I wish Telaryn discovering copypasta need not have happened in my time.

You’re the one who showed me copypastas. You made me what I am.

1 Like

Hey guys, the new expansion looks interesting and I’m excited to see what Season of Discovery is abou- wait, my bad, it’s another Argent Forums gotcha post, I’m sorry I’ll go back to GD right away.

4 Likes

stop lying, forum optics are beneath us

Not any more.

It’s now

posting.

What are people playing in Season of Discovery?

Mage Healer looks cool, but so does Warlock. However, I played Warlock in the original release of Classic, so I’m feeling something different.

1 Like

Rogue tank looks interesting. Not gunna lie.

1 Like

Im going to ignore those almost 200 posts and gonna say that these hero talents are on 95% going to be nothing more than just subspecializations, just another +10 talents and nothing more, just the fact that a spec can choose only between 2 and they are normal talent points points towards it. They are named only by the theme they were inspired by and there will be no lore to this. DK who picks San’layn is still DK. When pala picks Herald of the Sun they aren’t Sunwalker couse of that. Ppl are overthinking literally just 10 mostly passive talent points. That’s like saying that Warriors are some dragoons of Bastion becouse they have the SL Kyrian ability as talent. We all who are doing some endgame are gonna run the meta hero talents anyway.

1 Like

I will not apologise.

I am however deeply uncomfortable that this person is back with an all too similar name to my poor druid.

If such a trifle makes you feel uncomfortable, then you should work on your confidence. I have the confidence to stand up for my opinion, and you don’t even have the power to share a name which is not even entirely identical.

We all wish you’d sit down I think. You’ve blurred the line between confidence and arrogance now.

3 Likes

So stunning and brave.

Sad thing is that I reckon people would of been 100% on board with going “Oh, they are this now. Okay. We will adapt the lore with this new information and roll with it.” and things would of gone on.

Now, the OP has helped to reinforce the idea that Darkfallen and San’layn are a mistake.

No. Not at all. Because fundamentally what the OP wrote is still stupid, given that none of the Hero talent trees are indicative of whether everyone can be a San’layn, Keeper of the Grove, Deathstalker, Sentinel, Pack Leader, Dark Ranger, Elune’s Chosen, Shado-Pan or Mountain Thane regardless of their race or faction. My orc Monk copying the fighting style and clothing of the Shado-Pan and picking Shado-Pan as his Windwalker talent tree will not make him an actual member of the Pandaren order.
Nor does my Kul Tiran druid turn into a son of Cenarius because I picked the Keeper of the Grove talent tree.

2 Likes

That is true. I think it was more regarding the lore of the San’layn but I’m not looking to restart that issue. I agree that the OP is just arrogant and trying to save face.

2 Likes