San'layn not a race confirmed? I want an apology :)

If talents have been an indication for what our characters could be lorewise then every priest could have been San’layn since Legion, given they got the talent since he rework.

This has not changed with a new row of talents inspired by Hero classes (or their equivalent if they haven’t had any)

1 Like

San’layn are a RACE OF ELVESSSS in a way. Special stuff. Raised special. Special. Special. SPECIAL. They’re not a spec > : (

Funny enough, this could count as a ‘Borrowed power’ system. We are borrowing from others to increase our own power.

The condescending arrogance of that is astounding holy hell.

I see 0 issue with borrowing, being inspired by or honoring something in the way of learning techniques and spells.

Where this becomes moronic is looking at a WIP talent tree’s name and claim that it has implications on a faction’s lore.

My guild was looking at it as a ‘specialization’ to expand our roleplay on. But as we later saw, we discarded most of it and are going with our status quo way of doing it.

It can change though once we learn more but as it stands, we stick with our RP focused around 4 schools of Unholy, Frost, Blood and Shadow.

1 Like
1 Like

Honey, I’m more hoping that when I’m milling about RPing on Quel, nobody mistakes me for YOU.

Because holy crap, I am not this self important and arrogant on the forums that I make a “pay attention to me (:” thread on the forums. Nor do I stew on a grudge this long because I have found that to be exhausting.

1 Like

Certain factions and races in WoW seem to have this power to attract the most unhinged and weirdest fans with the weirdest takes. Dark Rangers, San’layn and to a lesser extent quel’dorei seem to suffer this the most.

Aside from the obvious explanation to my hypothesis being confirmation bias, does anyone have even the slightest idea on why the aforementioned races cause people to go absolutely feral?

1 Like

The thought that you were arguing with yourself here brought a smile to my face.
That’s the only fun part of this thread, everything else is sad. Like, Quillestra. I think people appreciate that you’re a combative spirit, and people know you don’t have bad intentions. But you behave like a giant baby and the more you post like this, the more people will think you’re insufferable - you just draw the wrong kind of attention and it’s on you.
Just stop. Don’t make threads like these.

1 Like

Pretty race on uggo faction. Why?!

2 Likes

Also Vixi is the MVP of this thread because it’s not essy reading through dozens of Quillestra posts in order to compile them and make a point.

Praise be.

1 Like

What the heck is going on with your character?!

I need someone to give me a TLDR because I ain’t reading OPs unhinged posts

Also I’d consider holding your horses, the new hero spec names are more than likely placeholder names I’d bet.

Go to bed and get some sleep.

:angry:

“new expac says I’m right, now you all got to give me attention and apologise (:”

Congradulations, you are about the 7th person to point out Blizzard’s lack of website maintenance.

Welcome to the Razer sponsorship program.

2 Likes

Not going to pretend that when its late at night/early in the morning, I sometimes see them as thread creator and am like; “when on earth did I write a thread on my alt druid of all things?!”

Then remember that there is in fact this person.

2 Likes