San'layn not a race confirmed? I want an apology :)

my god i turned completely green too

oh, right

9 Likes

You sent the curse over with those 3 coppers!!!

1 Like

Hunter already has that Owl ability from WC3, doesn’t it? It’d be kinda cool to let them toss out a bouncing glaive or something. My first reaction to the name was the 5e feat so all manner of defensive/area control kind of stuff.

I wish I could.

1 Like

did anyone apologise yet

if not, i will

sorry op

1 Like

You sicken me.

Which one of my statements was incorrect or invalid? You can just say it with your own words, no need to repost anything, because I am more than ready to comment on any question

Your hands are clean, Aelruil, you did not taint your name in any way, and I am thankful to you for stepping into the conversation with a positive light-hearted joke. Welcome, brother.

POV: tell me you are cringe without telling me you are cringe

1 Like

I am cringe, but I am less cringe than those who post pie recipes and think they are funny and witty as hell

1 Like

cool. thread ended then now yeah?

Pie-posting was at least informative for some, you are just annoying and boring

They do have a sentinel owl talent yeah, there’s also a chakram talent (though I think it’s got necrolord appearance to it?).

If they just give the chakram a glaive appearance and give them a Starfall-esque Volley spell they’re basically set.

Maybe let them do mounted combat…

1 Like

Sadly, the apology thing was merely a joke and an attention-seeking gimmick, not an actual demand or goal, so nope.

I haven’t read a single comment thus far that would provide any valuable and useful insight into the Darkfallen topic. Yet you have time to share pie recipes.

The thread’s over when people stop taking the bait, silly :relieved:

All we’ve established here is something we already knew – half the forums would play chess with a pigeon and come back for rematches

5 Likes

It’s me for real. I love both chess and pigeons.

Sounds like a you problem

Didn’t they promise or showcase that there will be this upcoming patch? I could be misremembering

I will give you all a mission to fulfil - I will stop replying in this thread if this comment reaches 10 hearts. Cross my heart and hope to die.
P.S. people will never do that, that’s why. Also, 20, because alts are a thing.

40 Likes

I will sacrifice myself for you all, comrades. Pray for my soul and don’t let my sacrifice be in vain if OP can’t keep a word!

3 Likes

The evil is defeated.

Ratio’d :sunglasses::sunglasses: