San'layn not a race confirmed? I want an apology :)

I see you are a man of great understanding of unparalelled density as well. I commend you, sir, for this feat and would like to welcome you to the club of enlightened tungsten enjoyers.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re dodging the question and instead proving that you are fundamentally as incapable of it as you accuse others to be (:

2 Likes

You are wrong about the new hero spec tree meaning anything close to what you claim, because you ride this on a false assumption that have yet to be proven.

For now it is a name, nothing more nothing less.

If I was petty enough I could go back and link several direct comments when I was nothing but nice to you, trying to understand your point and even giving you console and care when you were throwing a tantrum that people were not “liking” your posts to the point that you described how emotionally stressful it was to see others getting little hearts but you did not.

As I said back then, I was incredibly confused at what point you were trying to make, but I was still trying to understand you and correct you on what inaccuracies I thought you had. But you took every comment to be a direct attack on your person.

As you are doing now, I got nothing against you, I am not bullying you. But I find it very snake-like in manner to not only ask people to apologize to you but also change your story completely then viciously lash out when its questioned.

You’ll note again that I said nothing ill of you beyond questioning the need for this post and bringing up your original point yet you are jumping on direct attacks and cries of “bullying”.

I gave you benefit of the doubt before, but I am very heavily considering not anymore if this is what you want to pull.

First of all, you dodged the question with the classic “And YOU?”

And second of all, I did answer your question by saying that yes, I can do that. But in this situation I am in the right, so your question is utterly pointless and shows that you are using illogical, incoherent and childish arguments to attack others.

I’ve already said that the apology thing is merely to attract attention. Because I’m not afraid to admit that. But where did I twist the story? Maybe you can back up your accusations with my words from these threads where I claim that San’layn can be a part of the Horde? Or that they are just another word for “Darkfallen”? But you won’t be able to do that because I never said that. But some newcomers might buy into what you’re saying without double-checking and falsely accuse me, too.

big fan of how you will randomly assume everyone by default have already wronged you btw
really sells your point

2 Likes

Where’s the written apology for me specifically for having to read the name “Quillestra” again

3 Likes

I apologize for this thread’s existence. I’ll take the blame.

1 Like

Because it’s a continuation of the topic and the argument that already took place. Simple as that.

I expect 2 million in reparations by week’s end :smiley:

literally what are you on about
you can’t just auto-assume everyone who posts here in this thread, was part of the original argument, and treat them like they were, firing off snide commentary left and right
not for nothing, but I think this kinda behavior might have to do something with people generally responding to you in a hostile way don’t you think?

1 Like

You can collect 2 million strands of lint at the Valdrakken bank right now

We can call the matter even I think

Maybe because by default you showed that same hostile attitude towards me? You see that people from the other side of the argument have already come here and what did they start to do? Sending spam pastas and asking childish questions like “And you?” This is one solid approach that I should respect?

https://i.imgur.com/H6Iatoq.png

what hostile attitude? calling your request for apology weird? the one you admitted was for attention?
pull the breaks a little yeah?

Munches popcorn Oh boy, this is some real content.

No offense to you OP, I’m sure that you’re a pleasant person that just enjoys trolling people online, but this is extremely cringe.

It’s an important thing to be able to move on after something happens, especially in the internet. Holding a grudge over an argument that happened online over a video game’s lore is not healthy for you.

I was in a kinda similar situation back in SL, holding a grudge for almost a year over people that I considered bullies at the time, but it was becoming an unhealthy obsession of sorts, so I decided to move on, and “forgive”, so to speak. I am good friends with some of them today.

That’s all I have to say really ^^ Please don’t get me stuck in the crossfire over this!

My brother in christ, you argued your character was a San’layn, which has on all occasions been shown as enemies to both factions, but your character was not and so, she should’ve been welcomed.

When people pointed out that you could RP any Darkfallen character you want, aslong as she was not associated with the sect of San’layn associated with the Scourge, she would be welcome amongst the Forsaken(most likely).

You then went on an unhinged rant about how all Darkfallen are actually San’layn and everyone is stupid for disaggreeing with you and you should be able to RP a Darkfallen Forsaken San’layn in the Horde or whatever.:man_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

“was wondering how long will it take for this nonsense to reappear after the hero talent reveal” So here you are admitting that you are aware of what this “nonsense” is. And now you are saying you have absolutely no idea. Interesting.

Before I read the rest of your message, please will you be so kind to repost my message where I said my character was a San’layn?

oh you mean the statement that was pointed at the entire argument and not you? that statement? i mean sure if that constitutes as hostile to you, then I guess I was hostile, fair point(?)
also what are you on about “admitting” i know, when did i say I didnt? I said I wasn’t part of the original argument. I still read it because it blew up the AD forums.
neither of this gives you the right to snide at me.

1 Like

Really? I just said you seemed to be aware of what this argument was about and you immediately sided with my debaters, so is there truly any reason for me to compliment your actions? You have already made up your mind, so was I supposed to crawl on my knees to try to win your loyalty?