Satyr Allied Race is coming!

You mean existing NPC races or core player races?

Kul’Tirans and Zandalari are brand new skeletons, right? Vulpera are Goblins I believe?

You get remembered by the last thing you said or the last thing you did to someone. This will be the last Allied Race that will be added for now hence more effort can be put into these.

By the way they recently created Vulpera? Have u been playing Vulpera? I never had that option?

Well I would take a Satyr over a copy-paste elf race like the San’lin or ‘high elves’.

3 Likes

Yea, I’ve never understood the obsession with San’layn or High Elves. Sethrak is ok at least they would make good trolling character.

3 Likes

Looks good. Assuming they straighten out their lore and other characteristics that might be needed to build an allied race.

1 Like

please no more races

3 Likes

Just add more customisation to the current races

2 Likes

Don’t worry guys, last two. Just hope for something good instead, your wish will already be fulfilled after these, no more allied races :smiley_cat:

I could come up with some good short stories and reasons even tho I’m not a loremaster nor it is my job. I’m sure of that they can come up with something reasonable. They are good story material actually, would expand boundries of stories greatly.

2 Likes

To me they are nothing that interesting, they have the body and horns of the draenei and face and ears of elves. If we could get something more unique like arrakoa that would be great.

Are we just ignoring the fact this image is not from this game, like at all :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t get me wrong, I would love Satyr as a playable race, but this isn’t a sign of anything happening in WoW.

3 Likes

God it’s almost sad.

You are talking about the most eye-pleasing races. Draenei and Elf. They can’t beat Arrakoa tho I surrender :sweat_smile:

It is from Warcraft, we are playing World of Warcraft, built on Warcraft races, including Pandaren. All of a sudden they created a female Satyr model?

2 Likes

I remain sceptical :neutral_face:

At least we can all agree on this :smiley:

4 Likes

One more thing, the Satyr in the picture wearing an Alliance themed armor, just realised.

It is good to have at least 1 common point :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I see a purple Draenei

1 Like

Try taking off the goggles

2 Likes

He technically didn’t said anything wrong :smile:, one could say how they would be elves in draenei body :wink:

1 Like

Of course they need to look like an existing race somehow, there are resemblances, I didn’t say he was totally wrong :smile_cat:

1 Like

ye its basically a goblin reskin

That picture’s from WCIII Reforged not Wow, so I wouldn’t read too much into it; Night Elves already have an Allied Race, and we’ve not heard from Satyr since Legion. A Worgen/Forsaken or Pandaren based Allied Race is almost certainly the next up after Junk Gnomes and Vulpera.

It’s still interesting that they’ve made a female Satyr model for WCIII. I wonder if other races will get the same treatment? I’d be really interested to see their take on a female WCIII “Draenei”.

3 Likes