Satyr Allied Race is coming!

Look here, they are coming my Satyr are coming!..

I fought alone against thousands of Sethrak and High Elf cultist until this day. It has never been easy but I am a tough man, I endured. I endured thousands of cultists trying to make fun of my ideas… I waited like Deathwing in pain and agony with my scars but at long last I prevail.

Here is the link of my topic I created in June. I was a bit amateur tho, was new to forums.

and let me put my writings from another forum from 2 days ago.I will copy paste.

And for the Alliance, I expect Satyr… I don’t like meme races like sneks etcetera, a transformation toy for turning into a snek for 10 min would be nice tho. Ok, I expect Satyr because the last slot will be related to either Night Elves or Worgens… Satyrs are old Night Elves as you know, Night Elves are bleeding in numbers and Tyrande is a rebellious emo now rather than a Priestess she has her darkside. If it was before burning of Teldrassil this would be completely non-sense especially after Val’Sarah and Emerald Dream stuff but now she probably will think that Satyr’s actions were innocent compared to what Horde did to her homeland and was nearly losing her husband. So now Tyrande is wandering around forests and she might come across with some Satyr in Felwood etc… They do not have Xavius now as a leader and they probably don’t know what to do now except aimlessly wandering around. I’m sure they would make great vengeance instrument in command of Lunatic Tyrande, she keeps talking about purging in Darkshore quests, Satyr would help her with great joy, they are all Night Elves after all.

When it comes to Worgen…I don’t remember exactly what are the historical connections between Worgen and Satyr but I have a nice idea related to the implementation of Satyr in our faction. These both races are bearers of Curse. They have one solid common point. Now, if Blizz made up a temporary solution to Satyrs for turning back to their Night Elf form out of combat that would be neat. They would be able to change between their Night Elf and Satyr form just like Worgens do, people would love that since Night Elves are the most popular race among Alliance players alongside Humans. Besides that Worgens have always been in good relationships with Night Elves. They like Night Elves. I guess 2 Shapeshifting Curse bearer races can live in harmony in Gilneas. I expect Gilneas to get used as a capital in the future.

Anything other than Satyr allied race won’t satisfy me. I want neither High Elves nor Sneks. Satyr males also already using Night Elf skeleton and since they have hooves female ones can use Draenei female skeleton. If we are to become a little interesting faction we need Satyr, not sneks or copies of Blood Elves with a taller body(High Elves).

14 Likes

Wut? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

18 Likes

Thats so funny it’s almost sad…

5 Likes

#doubt any demon corrupted races join to the alliance.

My high guess it will the lightbound undead for alliance and only possiblity i see are ogres for the horde (i cant think any more race for them atm), as the last ones for allied races.

Ofc if there will be more…

1 Like

It’s no confirmation but it’s certainly encouraging to see there are females!!!

10 Likes

If they want faction balance it is exactly what need as Alliance. Enough of cartoon races. Sneaks? High Elves? Really?

I don’t think it is a coincidence at all. This is really big news Puny!

4 Likes

I would totally play one of those!

11 Likes

Me too! And I don’t care about the faction this time! I would swap all my characters to Horde even if they were Horde but I think it will be Alliance.

3 Likes

While I would be very interesting in seeing Satyr become available it’s very unlikely considering what Satyr really are. But they would never be allowed to join the Alliance as long as the Kaldorei are around.

“Stand as one” doesn’t really work for a Satyr.

It could work in a third faction of “evil-doers” or something though :smile: I’d be game for that.

6 Likes

You know what, using worgen rigging this isn’t totally implausible… But I won’t get ahead of myself.

They’d be cool though. Plenty of classes to choose from as well (druid, warrior, hunter, rogue, mage, priest, warlock, possibly shaman and monk)

1 Like

Is Tyrande standing as one?Where was Tyrande in siege of Orgrimmar 2? Or Worgens? Worgens are partly with Anduin I mean Genn he sent troops to Darkshore despite Anduin, he helps both Tyrande and Anduin as much as he can.

I doubt the druid part mate :sweat_smile: but Monk can be possible because of Void Elves. If they can have darker shaman spell colours or darker druid spells then that would be neat tho. We would welcome the most popular WoW race in that case.

1 Like

For females at least it could even be a ‘fairly simple’ model job… Take Draenei female body and slap on an elf head. There. Satyr.

Meh, I don’t really care tbh. The race doesn’t appeal to me whatsoever.

2 Likes

Tyrande is rightfully annoyed with Anduin imo. Genn having her back is only right.

But Satyr are better suited in the Horde compared to Alliance don’t you think? I mean even if we ignore the conflict between Night Elf and Satyr they’re still pretty much just out for themselves which used to fit well in the Horde with Forsaken and Blood Elves being the same(sorta).

5 Likes

Yeap, females have hooves but they can change some animations to make it unique and effort worthy.

You are a cuutie gnome I understand that you are uninterested :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yea rightfully, brat king tried to ignore her completely, treated Night Elves like unimportant matter.

I don’t think so actually, also I don’t wan’t so. Considering the route Horde is going now they got rid of Dark Lady, they are in contact with Light Lady. They got a cute Vulpera race. Saurfang screamed out loud in cinematic “No more blood and thunder, Honor is in peace”. Horde is getting redeemed now I don’t know if you realized. They will pacify Horde in the future and turn Alliance into more agressive faction, factions will change roles. Tyrande’s attitude is another indication of this.

Also Satyr will no doubt be popular, Horde is superior nowadays no one can deny it, whether it is PvE or PvP or population wise. They can’t give such great potential Allied Race to Horde, if they do it would be wrong but I said I don’t care I will pay them faction changes. All I want is Satyr race, faction doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m currently grinding Voldunai rep though on horde side to unlock the Vulpera when 8.3 hits. Looks like a cool little alt for me to slowly level through all the existing content. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Although an interesting idea, the fact that the Alliance has 2 races that share the Draenei skeleton makes me doubt there’s anything to this.

If anything this would be a Horde allied race :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You also didn’t like crippled trashgnomes I suppose? Good for you that you have max level Horde, I won’t be able to level up and grind reputation after so can’t unlock foxies :smiley_cat:

I will copy paste the answer above to you Proda.

I don’t think so actually, also I don’t wan’t it to be so. Considering the route Horde is going now they got rid of Dark Lady, they are in contact with Light Lady. They got a cute Vulpera race. Saurfang screamed out loud in cinematic “No more blood and thunder, Honor is in peace”. Horde is getting redeemed now I don’t know if you realized. They will pacify Horde in the future and turn Alliance into more agressive faction, factions will change roles. Tyrande’s attitude is another indication of this.

Also Satyr will no doubt be popular, Horde is superior nowadays no one can deny it, whether it is PvE or PvP or population wise. They can’t give such great potential Allied Race to Horde, if they do it would be wrong but I said I don’t care I will pay them faction changes. All I want is Satyr race, faction doesn’t matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJy6bJ_RxXg

Uhmm, no…it’s it’s a it’s a fully fledged Satyr experience on PC which everybody would get to play.

1 Like

people still dont understand that they only make copy pasta allied races of existing races?

1 Like