Saurfang finally switched sides?

Or what is this supposed to mean?.

3 Likes

Actually that’s just an unusually hairy horse. And you’ll be switching sides with Saurfang soon, so make peace with the future and prepare to kiss the ground upon which the High King wa… errr, prepare to dethrone the mad Warchief.

3 Likes

Probally a new reward for some 8.1.5 content we don’t know yet about. But if the TE suggestion is right, then I can finally throw in everyone’s faces “I told you so!” and cut all my bonds from Saurfang as Horde member.

It is the new Horde banner for after the war.

Plot twist: Saurfang is riding on Greymane.

4 Likes

The Frostwolf Clan has joined the Alliance.

2 Likes

So…playable orcs for the Alliance finally confirmed? SIGN ME UP!

7 Likes

Don’t give them ideas.

3 Likes

Oh no. My nightmare joke of Orcs adorned in Medieval Knighthood is possibly getting closer.

STOPPIT. NU.

8 Likes

I think it looks great.

https://imgur.com/a/4LUTLNn

EDIT

Fixed the broken link, hopefully.

νύ!

4 Likes

Much pauldrons, much honor.

7 Likes

NEY! Stop it!

3 Likes

You know, what is seen cannot be unseen.

4 Likes

The people who cried about horses just got monkey-paw’d. Now they get ugly Draenor wolf reskin horde hand-me-downs instead.

If I was to guess, I’d say this could do something with Lo’gosh and the legacy of Varian. Also, where the hell is my Stromgarde warhorse and tabard, why is there a krolusk being sold by a warfront vendor? Where are all the Stromgarde-themed items, Darkshore has several.

Really, the worst possible situation is that this is another case of telling the Alliance "see, not all greenskins are bad! :slight_smile: ", like in our CGI cinematic and our new 8.1.5 questline.

For the Alliance Frostwolves! The greatest orcs that Azeroth has ever seen. Loyal to the tenets of the Horde to the point that they must turn their back upon the Forsaken monstrosity that chokes it.

Guess Garrosh was a forsaken or something.

Garrosh has been deposed, Sylvanas yet remains. Hell, they pinned numerous Sylvie warcrimes on Garrosh!

The greenskin collective of the herd is to be blamed. Not Sylvanas, not Garrosh, ALL of them. No one told the orcs to yell “NO SURVIVORS” and to randomly impale civilians in Brennadam, they do it out of their own free will. And as we see with alternate mag’har, not even corruption plays a part in their savagery. Their blood is simply wrong.

:woman_facepalming:

I suppose I’m no better for wanting Silvermoon burned.

Everyone wants that.

1 Like