• Transcendence (German)
  • Mograine (EU)
  • Yoyamba (US)

And soon, maybe, Ashbringer.

1 Like

And i’m sorry for you as well.

1 Like

you exhibit the clarity of mind of a new york sewer after a long weekend

At least between the 2 of us you are the one to know how a New York sewer looks like.

1 Like

Seriously though, everyone knew what the perspective was, you didn’t have to be so negative on something that people were asking for.

If we are basing it off the last 3-4 months it’s roughly 800 alliance and 500 horde leaving, neither of which equates to 98%.

At least get your figures right before playing the tired copium card, no need to be so negative.

2 Likes

Sept 19th

Horde 314
Alliance 287

1 Like

Still not enough people, server growing way too slow and people are leaving aswell like buying an paid transfer, Also count the real Ashbringer players please, the others are just boosties, and dks ( that only leveled an DK for the free mount on retail ) Especially on ashbringer since it is low pop and faster to complete the DK starter zone.
Once the servers are not locked anymore, servers like Firemaw, Pyrewood, Gehenass ( for horde ) People will move to the big servers, many of my ally friends moved to firemaw which is the biggest Ally PVP server now.

I was there before prepatch, and stormwind city was totally empty, I only spotted like 3 people that day, and only 300-400 items were on AH , checked the horde side aswell and found only a few people that day, when prepatch dropped boosties tried to join Ashbringer, the thing with boosties is they leave the game fast, in expierence wen Ive played during tbc prepatch it was also very crowded, Im not a FAN with Caps of BOOSTIES, they totally dont have a clue about the game, and it feels like they come straight from fortnite to say it like that. But to make it clear when LK launches these players wont stay forever , just like back in tbc, and in classic, it is only hyped for a few weeks.

My friends and I transfered today to Ashbringer! It’s quiet! But honestly i would choose a low pop server over a monofaction server any day.
Don’t know u people bother calling Firemaw and Gehennas pvp Servers… they are pure pve servers

3 Likes

Welcome to the land of World PvP, available resources, and good communities. Enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not allowing free transfers to Jin’do? That’s not really a fresh server anymore regardless, with all the 70s in full gladiator gear (and tons of gold) already transferred from Thekal.
Or even better just merge the two servers. Problem solved. Jin’do definitely need more pop if there’s gonna be any chance for it to see ICC, and let’s be honest, the pop from Ashbringer won’t really make much difference to Jin’do.

And before someone says “no transfers for 90 days” Blizzard went back already on that word since it opens up transfers from Thekal.

2 Likes

Jin’'do is an nice server for ashbringers, idk when they allow free transfers to that server. At least there are people to play with on Jin’do, checked it and it was just alive, not the wasteland that Ashbringer is right now.

Welcome to the land of World PvP, available resources, and good communities.

I wouldnt call an booster community to be good, good luck selling ur resources on an dead auction house, Wpvp is all horde cares about, that destroyed many servers.
If horde comes like dogs and camps flight masters and more then ur just an bad player like the rest of the horde, this happend on many servers in the past in classic.

P.S stop being so sarcastic, ur no better just an sweaty horde dog

wow bro… u sound really really frustrated. whats really bothering u? why r u hating on other people that try to have an optimistic approach? isnt that sad? does it make u feel superior when u belittle others? try to get that looked at please

Not going in discussion with people on the forums like u , it doesnt help a bit posting on forums anyways that makes a change to blizzard is doing right now.

Feels like most people come straight from reddit anyways which used to be serious first with posts, ur just as toxic like them

Anyone actually on Ashbringer able to talk about its population? I’m looking for a server to play on and want to play on a cozy PvP server that isn’t mega sweat mode.

Europe seems to lack this type of server compared to NA, so Ashbringer seems to maybe be the best option for this alongside Mograine but both are on the small side. Is it growing? Does the world have PvP? Does the server avoid the weird sweat aspect that mega servers have? I can deal with a smaller population, and I’m not one of those people that thinks any server under 20k players is dead.

Just checked actually ashbringer 5 mins ago, Nothing going on at this time, 1 or 2 raiding guilds that sometimes do raids.
Finding low lvl dungeon groups will be a problem. Auction house is not alive like it should be on the server.

check ironforge . pro then ashbringer server

This tells u enough aswell, server was alive a year ago and then slowly died.

1 Like

Dont listen to Frodothewise, he seems to be randomly attacking people here calling them toxic while spreading his frustration on the forums. Don’t know why he would discourage people from something that doesn’t concern him without providing actual facts.
Yes, the AH is still an issue on Ashbringer, but it has been picking up. More and more people have been joining over the last days and wpvp is a thing without super grief. My friends and I just transfered yesterday and we were warmly welcomed.

Balkmog is providing the recent numbers. Low pop ofcourse but trending upwards

2 Likes

There are two medium PvP Servers in Europe with Transcendence and Amnennar and both are not english. Ashbringer is currently on medium after old Classic standards and slowly growing as it is the only not overfilled server for english native Speakers anymore.

2 Likes

Your only chance right now is Jin’do.

1 Like