Save ashbringer

I was thinking Jin’do but it has a lot of Thekal refugees now and the chat was pretty toxic. I do agree that it might be a viable option for a smaller balanced PvP realm though. It’s really hard to predict with fresh realms.

Thanks for the replies all.

1 Like

Yes.
But comes launch (and with more “native” 70s) things should get better, also cause soon also 70’s and their gear will be obsolete anyway. Economy is a bit screwed now too but even that will normalize eventually.

There is no other option really as Thekal is locked.
I can play on Thekal but I myself considering moving to Jin’do. Not a fan of megaservers. I don’t care much of the far future. For me it’s enough server be lively for the course of Wrath (1.5 years) and Jin’do will most likely be. Worse case scenario they will merge servers back.

Besides, isn’t Thekal chat also toxic for that matter?

I think you need to get out more, just chill out. Honestly.

The numbers are slowly going upwards, the community for both factions is good, there is decent world pvp. Is Ashbringer super heavy populated? No. Is it non stop pugs? No.

Will it have 0 queues and a chance to play at a nice pace? Yes.

Look to the positives here, the server is much better than it was 4 weeks ago.

You sound like you should reevaluate if you want to play on a PvP server. It kind of should mean PvP :slight_smile:

Jin’'do is the best option, MMORPGS nowadays are more toxic overall then back in 2008. Just enjoy the game and play ur own way how u like to, it was worser during classic wow hehe, alot of elitists that time and was also more toxic back then.

But if I had to name one server to avoid overall in europe it is Gehenass. ( no1 toxic server )

If u meet on ur journeys some people that are being mean, and toxic against u, just /ignore them, and dont let others ruin ur own gameplay , play the game ur own way.

I agree that the megaservers are extremely bad actually community wise, Gehenass, Firemaw and Thekal are pretty much just overall toxic servers to play on.

I tested it leveling a low lvl hunter on Ashbringer and people were way more friendly comparing it to people on megaservers.

The thing that I find dumb about Ashbringer is that they all left suddenly like a month ago with a free transfer which is indeed sad, and blizzard should have adressed that.

For now I hope Ashbringer comes back alive, but it will take a while for that to happen. ( It is also the only server for me without lag btw )

In honesty, most people left long before a month ago, with only a fraction leaving on the free transfer that Blizzard made a mistake with.

The numbers dipped massively between Jan and March to around 1000 alliance and 650 horde left on the server. Then with the mistake of the HW go to anywhere transfer the numbers went down to as low as 150 alliance and 50 horde.

We can’t be certain if these are true numbers because people may have simply leveled characters on other servers [like I did] as a plan B. But now the figures are pretty stable and even if they drop off because of hype loss, Ashbringer is still in a better place than it has been for the last month.

Time will tell, hopefully alliance transfers here are enabled soon.

Sept 20th @ 20:20

Horde - 321

Alliance - 320

1 Like

Like Balkmog mentioned it seems the server is slowly getting traction. Over the last week I can see more groups in the Looking for group “tool/interface” or whatever it is called.

Right now it seems like Ashbringer will be the only server without queues and lags at launch. I dont have the time to wait 2 hours in a queue just to play the game. If the free character transfers persist through and after launch I assume people will be impatient and transfer from the long queue realms to the benefit of Ashbringer and the server will be properly populated.

this is the real problem now… we have been wanting to transfer. closing the FCT so close to launch might kill the last hope for ashbringer

Seems like blizzard doesnt care about Ashbringer EU at all, and loves to troll us.

Looks like Ashbringer is now up to pretty much 5k players and a 47/53 split, looking good!

They’ve only closed them temporarily due to a bug. Check the latest blue posts. They’ll be open again soon.

Yes, a lot of ppl leveling right now. But if the transfers to Ashbringer don’t open soon it is going suuuuck

Thx for the reply. Yes, i checked the bluepost. But it’s been 3 days now and less then a week till launch. Makes me anxious that they r stilö closed :grimacing:

Are free transfers available to Ashbringer of from Ashbringer?
Is there a list I can check somewhere?

Updated to 21st.

Thats me as alliance dropping, Im playing horde on gehenass nowadays, Ashbringer will become a horde server most likely anyways now.

Crazy move by blizzard restricting the transfers for horde side only to ashbringer, when the free transfers are open again alot more will join and alliance will leave like always, we Alliance dont wanna deal with PvP , as Alliance im only focussing on Pve, if I wanted to PvP I went to my horde servers.

Maybe u renember the incident long time ago, ( Flamelash EU ) I was horde there lvl 60 rogue and we actually dhriven out the alliance out of the server , It was both funny to watch but also kinda sad.

Horde will take main farm spots over, and maybe some will even camp flight masters… u know how it goes. It is mostly taking over the gold farming zones. Alliance is , and was always bad in PVP, Tbh I think all alliance should just be on PVE servers :stuck_out_tongue:

Sept 22 @ 20:45

Horde - 295

Alliance - 287

1 Like