Save PVP gearing in SL

either like cata to wod, no rating required so everyone can “compete” with everyone.

Or 2.2k if you really want for some reason to put a rating barrier.

Back in bc or lk I think it made sense, but not anymore with how gear and PvP itself was treated in BFA, just let people, no matter their skill, fully gear themselves through PvP if they wanna pvp.

3 Likes

I dont do pvp but i really support the ones who getting vendors and gear back .
I do enjoy watching it and i did a little 5 v 5 in cata was a scream lost every game though 2 shamans and 3 mages who didnt have a clue.

2 Likes

I’d also like the elite gear to be 2.2k only, cause there’s nothing “elite” about 1.8k (or 2k, when they reduced it in season 13) But that’s not the topic

No, how can you get it completely wrong. None of us want to get mythic 12/12 to laugh in 0.4sec chaos bolts. Most of us would rather templates to fight in a fair environment. Seriously i am really amazed that you can look at his concerns from that perspective. We most definitely do not care about destroying pve only guys with a pvp stat. We just want to be able to do arena without playing wow as a full time job.

6 Likes

They already said they will add sets but not on SL release, just later.
I assume there will be specific pvp sets that will make you super ZUGZUG DABU and stronk while rolling around that pillar!

Dont worry, let it come first and things will be… Ok i guess :rofl:

1 Like

Are you the kind of people that think you just need to run around pillars to get high rated ?

Also, when they add set bonus, there obviously should be PvP bonuses. It used to be a class specific bonus on gloves, and then the usual set bonuses as you complete it.

1 Like

Here you speak of gear aquisition, not of gear stats.

BFA got issue with gear aquisiton in PvP , that why we PvP player were forced to do PvE .

Here i spoke about PvP stats, resilience was a systems for if a PvP player face a PvE player with the same ilevel but PvP player got resilience, the PvP player were forced to win even if the PvE player outplay him.

PvP stats is just a illusion given to be good against player where the stats kill the PvE player.

I assume right now you really have to run with this lok domination in the arena…

Sets means “SETS” not bonus per piece.
What it used to be is past, you all learned well that no matter how much you whine past will be past.

So most likely they will implement 2piece sets and maybe 4 piece sets, that will help i guess.

1 Like

Don’t mean to be rude but you really look like someone who doesn’t know what he’s talking about or how modern development works.

3 Likes

What is the problem with that? You want to be at the same level as someone who actively does pvp, IN PVP, with pve gear. Don’t you think that is a little unfair? You wouldn’t expect to top the dps or hps in raids with pvp items even if you play with zero delay and perfect rotation right? You can’t ‘win’ the dps race in pve if you do not actively do pve and optimize your gear, no matter how much you outplay your raidmates. But somehow you are completely fine about this situation in pvp.

3 Likes

Yes.

That’s fair. Since they will get equal stuff .

It’s easy to understand : Balance of gear must be PvP = PvE
None must get a superiority.

How to be better ? Easy too : Knowledge.

I remember in Legion when you faced people you only won fight with knowledge.

And the way to be better in PvE was with knowledge too.

That was good time.

You live in another dimension if you think that it’d be fair to be full pve gear and be advantaged in PvP. Just like it wouldnt be fair for PvP players being as strong as Pve geared players in raids.

WHERE THE Fword I SAID THAT ?

I said PvP = PVE

1 Like

Easy, replace versatility with resiliance.

Resiliance 2 times stronger in pvp, while versa 50% less effective.

And resilliance 50% less effective in pve.

2 Likes

Why do you want something not balance in wow ?

While you dreaming about how past worked and glove that gave a set bonus by itself know what modern development is?

Dont think so :rofl:

1 Like

Ok youre just trolling

Bruh. I tanked in part PVP gear in TBC because it was a pita to get immune to crits if you were a feral druid due to lack of defense on leather gear. Easier to just get resilience to get crit immunity.

Of course that’d be the most logical thing, but blizzard being braindead are still not adding resil back. That’s why I came up with my solution which is simple, and good.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.