Save the Date — The Future of Warcraft

Save the Date — The Future of Warcraft

Mark your calendars for a sneak peek at the future of World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and more.

View Full Article

24 Likes

omgg enthusiastic cheers xd

1 Like

New expansion reveal on 19th of April? Finally! :smiley:

4 Likes

God damn that’s ages away :sob:

4 Likes

WHAT DATE?!?!??!!

Don’t make me click the link… you know it’s Malware!

“On April 19, the World of Warcraft development team will reveal the next expansion.”

OMG!!!

3 Likes

I will delete my account if it even looks like you guys are going to double down with all the crap you’ve pulled with your newly put development team.

26 Likes

58 Likes

“we’re preparing to get the first game in the Warcraft Universe designed for mobile into your hands” Is this going to be sooner than Diablo Immortal?

I can’t wait for the reveal of the next expansion. I just hope it’s not a continuation of odd-world adventures like Shadowlands. From ZM, we’ll be heading “Into the Unknown” (that will be the name of the expansion) where we adventure to multidimensional universe never seen before, places that even the Old Gods are unaware of…

1 Like

It really is this. For me, Nailing the theme of the Expansion is a must. It needs to be on Azeroth, and I don’t want to be fighting Space Aliens.

But even if they nail the theme, the actual game itself needs to be good.

April the 19th isn’t just the announcement of the new expansion, it’s the decision on whether I bother playing the rest of Shadowlands aswell.

17 Likes

Just reminder
if you going to show us expansion where i will be a part of some covenantlike feature
don’t do that
also don’t do 8 dungeons at the begining
and the biggest thing you need to focus on is
CLASSES pls take a look at your crappy design and start designing classes around FUN
it was enough MDI design for 4 years i’m bored of it
I like it in BFA because it was kind a NEW but nowdays it’s doing more harm to the game cause every class needs to be designed certain way.

20 Likes

Expansion release date ETA: March 2023

7 Likes

And i will be waiting till the 19th on tender hooks :smiley:.

1 Like

Expansion full of Gnome pole dancers will be enough for me. At least 3 major updates of patch content with just that theme.

5 Likes

Hopefully 10.0 will bring:

1. Azeroth Revamp
  2. More dynamic open world content
  3. Dance Studio
  4. Everything being cross-faction
  5. No more Sylvanas
  6. Legion-sized class revamp
  7. Permanent and fun systems which won’t become obsolete in the next expansion
  8. Everything except gear being account-wide
  9. More quality of life changes and additions
  10. Guild Halls
20 Likes

Yep. I bought Shadowlands with tokens. I wouldn’t of bought it if I had to pay real life money. I occasionaly play classic and check out retail from time to time.

I wasn’t really going to resub with the 9.1.5 patch. But if they screw this one up I might actually switch to private servers.

3 Likes

The expansion announcement should be interesting.

Oh my, has it really been that long? Such a whirlwind of excitement, it’s hard to keep track.

1 Like

Honestly, right now, I wouldn’t play this game at all if I had to pay for it with RL money. Especially not what they charge for it.

The game isn’t no where near the quality that it used to be, and just isn’t worth that money.

5 Likes

We better be going back to Azeroth…

12 Likes

April 19 :partying_face::partying_face: weeeee. I want to be optimistic :grinning::grinning: in this period I’m very pessimistic about life but I want to believe in you, once again.

1 Like

The air will be fresher without the mag’har around for sure.

3 Likes