Save the Date — The Future of Warcraft

Monkey’s Paw closes. We’ll go back to Azeroth and it is “reworked”.

Looking at the picture included…surely this means we will be going to Azeroth again? :smiley:

1 Like

Tbh, now Blizz has lost Russian money, this is probably a last minute Cash Grab from pre-sales before WW3 starts.

1 Like

Hmm. Monochrome filter. Guessing time jump, everyone will be wearing top hats and monocles, and instead of voice acting there will be a huge text block on screen telling us the characters’ dialogue.

No idea why you’d think that… ^^

They’ll ruin it. They’ll ruin it somehow. Atleast I have the NORTHMEN series to look out for. Will be out next to this release when Blizzard will probably kill off whatever audience they have left for their cult on twitter

2 Likes

I very much doubt this…a new expansion had to come at some point

3 Likes

throws money at Blizz
Take it all!!

3 Likes

15 Likes

Noooouuu. Too sad! :disappointed_relieved:

This will either be a great or terrible birthday present… Please don’t let me down again after SL.

2 Likes

In April the announcement, I do hope that the next expansion will come soon, and not Blizzard soon.
Because doing Shadowlands content for 9 to 12 months is something I am not looking forward to if Blizzard sticks to the cycle of announcement and release.

That was not a very zug zug thing to say :frowning:

4 Likes

Curious they announced it before their end cinematic of the great and epic saga of WC3. It’s like they’re doing damage control.

Zug zug is for orcs. I have to say lame things about the sun instead. Bah.

Quick! Put on your sad yeti costume!

1 Like

Great ! :eyes:

I hope to be surprised ! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

April 19 is too far away, tell expansion now please thank you.

Looking forward to explore more of Shadowlands zones. These few we have now are great( theme wise not system wise) but it would be shame to not explore more of countless SL zones.

1 Like

They might still be throwing darts at the decision-making wheel to pick all the details.

1 Like