Save the Date — The Future of Warcraft

Curious to see this, my sub will have run out before then but will be interesting to see if I think might resub in 10.1 or 10.2.

THIS! Hear hear!

oh good. maybe marke world quest in all azeroth so we can finally fly here and there and the world will feel alive again <3

5 Likes

I just hope that we won’t have a cinematic trailer with Sylvanas ! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Pls don’t give them any ideas.

Now that you foiled their plan i can see a person on their dev team using the eraser to delete and starting over xD.

1 Sylvanas kicking behinds cut-scene to go please!

1 Like

Let her be she’s done enough poop already xD.
We don’t need another BFA.

I’m actually so scared that they duck this one up even harder…

I want to hope… But a lot of 9.2 design decisions worry me…

4 Likes

Casual content, no stupid systems. You can do this Blizz, because its last chance saloon.

3 Likes

Seems not. Every expansion I hope they’ve fired the guy with the excrement fetish writing quests for it. Every expansion I am disappointed.

5 Likes

I’ll be real, so far, its not that bad as I expected. Could be me having played GW2 alot but I quite like Zereth Mortis. Could have done with a new dungeon and more than one zone but so far umm yeah, I like it.

I hope those who like ZM are enjoying it.

Personally, I’m sticking to TBC classic for now.

2 Likes

1 year of Zereth Mortis? Thats a sad, but not the worst. I personally think that 10.0 will be delayed.

… Only raided a bit and do dailies, that’s it

Elden ring really shows me what a polished, FUN game looks like.

Meh on console. On PC its pretty lame to be fair.

Will it be the long awaited Dragon Isles?

Yeah I’m getting the guild wars 2 vibe with the jumping puzzles and i quit that game due to losing a good friend(not dead we are just not talking to each other anymore) xD.

But hopefully the next expansion be good because honestly this is my last chance that I’m giving to Blizzard if it’s bad I’m unsubscribing forever.

2 Likes

Possibly. We are overdue for more islands just popping up out of nowhere.

4 Likes

The announcement will be in April, it may be the island of the high elves. :clown_face:

1 Like

I like that idea :cat:.

1 Like