Scammers succeeding, players getting scammed

By buying gold for WoW token gave me better gear which allowed me to win the portals from M+. Without me having the gold to get the gear. I’d never be able to get the portals. So I won something in the end.

Its not my claim, its theirs. With their mental gymnastics on what p2w means wow has always been p2w and all games with an ingame economy are.

They wash out the meaning of p2w to mean nothing what so ever!

I agree they won nothing because they got banned. But my opinion won’t change about WoW being P2W.

yeah your probably right here i don’t know never been in this situation myself and as you can read in the comments OP probably lied and bought the gold from the net instead of a token.

If ppl wanna discuss the p2w thing there’s already a very lengthy topic about it here: WoW is P2W - Do you agree?

1 Like

For OP, if u havent done anything wrong just keep appealing the ban. You wont get your gold back, but hopefully you’ll get your account back.

1 Like

why were you looking at general chat ,when there is a channel dedicated to service in game ?
in any case if you have the proof and screenshot then atleast they will be banned or some suspension . for gold being returned i dont know what the policy of blizzard is.