[Scarlet RP] The Crimson Inherent đŸ”„

^
Upvoted. Keep going. :fire:

1 Like
1 Like

The Scarlet cause may get beaten, and massacred over, and over again, but what it all comes down to in the end is the ideal. No matter how battered the order(s) have become over the years
 There can always be someone to pick up the old, unflawed ideals again for whatever reason.

What really matters in the end is something that has actually been stated already, the RP. If you do it right you will bring a lot of that to zones that do not see a lot of action anylonger, and the North of the Eastern Kingdoms is supposed to be a rough land.

Fanatics clinging to ideals long since killed, and buried, the Undead (probably even now), bandits, ogres, gnolls, murlocs. It’s a great premise to write an investing narrative for any guild.

Just (and this is common sense to such a degree that I'm convinced you won't consider it in the first place) stay away from Alliance settlements, or any settlements for that manner. (While wearing that infamous tabard this is, I doubt anyone’s got a Scarlet detection device up their sleeves.)

Good luck with the guild. Azeroth’s a big place, with more than enough room for Scarlet RPers. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I like this guy.

How many members do you guys have so far? How’s it going?

I appreciate your input and know well that the sugegstions and issues you have put up are already a theme of discussion and in the works. I’m also so bold to assume you are the Cormag from Argent Archieves. Great to see you in this Thread.

2 Likes

To bad the PTR stuff never made it into the game but maybe it still could?

Anyway it was interesting stuff spreading scarlet ideals to alliance population and also showing the crusade still at the monastery gl with the guild anyway.

No matter how much the crusade gets beaten the longer the game goes on the more it proves the crusade was right, the undead must be purged from Azeroth :upside_down_face:

How about letting light-forged inside ? We are can be quite the light-fanatic if pushed or manipulated ?

Joseph and the scarlet renegades would of been open to it but something tells me this guild will just fall into the mistrust of other races mindset.

Since he was up for alliance support and working with other races such as the night elfs - Wait, you were sent here by THE Shandris Feathermoon? I can barely believe my ears! To know that my cause is supported by her massive army.

But your right if the ptr stuff made it into the game it could of given more insight on if scarlets still view other races with mistrust.

1 Like

Light Forged are Not to be part of our Order, for they are Not Human. The only other Race than Humans that is allowed are Kul Tirans, and that just because they’re just big and fat humans.

2 Likes

Tonight, the Scarlets were retreating back to their sanctuary before they ambushed a loner Death Knight. A horn was sounded and soon an army of Ebons swarmed the faithful. Capturing them and leading them to one of their strongholds, the Death Knights defiled and tortured the army of Crimson.

Thankfully, the Light decided to spare its champions and granted them an opportunity for escape. They’d live to fight another day
 A newfound hope was in their grasps, as their studies begin to unravel the mysteries of their last expedition in Stratholme !

Thanks to the Dark Grail for tonight’s encounter !

7 Likes

I wanted to thank you guys for the encounter tonight, you really livened up our event and hopefully with your escape we’ve left the door open for future conflicts.

10/10 Scarlets, would purge again.

2 Likes

Best of luck to this guild. Nice and neat concept, especially with the new incoming expansion. We might bump into eachother one of these days, I’ll make sure to bring Irwin along with the hounds :smiley:

Good. GOOD.

An excerpt taken from the Inherent’s proceedings towards unlocking a Holy Relic that was procured from Stratholme:

It was in the warm embrace of a blazing fire that Arcanist Mephastis Arnstead continued his research for the third day in a row. The source of said heat was his own skillset of both Conjuration and Evocation; the blaze floated a good feet or two above the dust-covered crimson carpet of the Library Sanctum, shielded by a translucent barrier that kept embers and tongues of wayward flame from burning the ancient tomb of knowledge to the ground. The Magus was witnessed as thus, seated upon a bench by a table that was-- quite literally-- littered with countless scrolls and tomes of old. Numerous pools of wax indicated that many a candle had seen its end during this extensive research. Taking centre stage on the workstation was a Relic of pure silver and gold trimming. The Censer Of Stratholme. A holy artifact that the Inherent had managed to procure from the undead remnants of the once proud Lordaeronian city. In the deep and dark hours of the night, past the hour of the wolf, Mephastis sat-- Slowly pacing through the pages of a ledger that could have easily been described in size as ‘pavement stone’. A neatly compiled stack of parchment rested to his right on the bench itself; notes that had been taken over the course of his research. Four inkwells had already fallen prey to the frantic scribbling of the Magi
 And tonight would be no exception.

The conjured fire crackled and hissed, making the old Sorcerer look up from his pensive study. He beheld the circular room in all its glory-- All its emptiness and lost grandeur. The Arcanist was by no means a fool - He had erected the same Arcane Barrier by the entrance of the Library Sanctum, as he had done weeks prior. The Undead would be of no concern to him for the time being. Yet still, the eerie quiet of the void blackened night struck him as unnerving nevertheless. Shaking his head thereafter, Mephastis commenced to jot down line after line, examining the Censer from every angle-- Muttering incantations ceaselessly, sprinkling it with alchemical powders and Arcane dust. Every minute reaction was recorded in his notepile-- Which was soon turning into his Magnum Opus. The Magus had become obsessed with unlocking the very nature of this Relic - To uncover the true potential and secrets of this Holy Artefact. The hours crept on by-- Slowly. And the fire crackled on as of yet. A feather’s scribbling, audible.

As the Arcanist’s incantations formed a cadence of their own, the Censer finally appeared to respond in kind to to Arnstead’s efforts. The Holy Relic could be witnessed, no longer in its dormant state; the truesilver surface of the Artefact pulsed with a radiant glow of its own - The golden trimming shone bright as the morning’s first rays of sunlight. A warmth, unlike any that mere flames could produce, radiated from the object. Deep within the heart of the Censer was now visible a flickering sphere of Light. It came across as fleeting and insignificant-- Yet those with an unwavering dedication to its Source and the knowledge to peer beyond its modest outward appearance would come to realise that this flickering globule
 This sliver of Faith; it was all encompassing. The Arcanist would incline his head, weary from days of sustained research and dedication, yet he pressed on. He knew that these next few moments would be crucial to lock the Censer in its current form and state-- Lest the Relic went dormant once more. Words Of Power now echoed through the Crimson Halls of the Monastery-- Audible to most all in the near vicinity.

“Eeogre Oilum Franiubeme, Inonctis, Cononi, Meigere, Abus Lux, Ansiestu, Mohaquetua, Botimi.” With these words spoken did the Arcanist summon forth Arcane energies from the nearby Leylines, increasing his own potency in order to safely secure the Relic. He proceeded as thus. “Aduetuis Uba, Meccle Nequibi. Aduetuis Uba, Meccle Nequibi. Liaho Endiprae Lux, Eetsi Lux, Cuebequo.” The Censer shook upon the table’s surface, knocking off a series of ancient tomes and ledgers - Leather scroll casings rolled over the floor, hollow and bereft of their contents. As the vibrant, Holy energies of the Artefact increased in presence, so too did the purple hues of Mephastis’ own additions to the object. A final, sonic audio queue akin to a small explosive being detonated-- It reverberated through the empty Halls. Yet there, as the dust settled and the vivid pulsation of both Arcane purple and Holy golden-white diminished to a soft glow
 The Censer was all that remained on the table. The pulsations it emitted were almost akin to a sentient being’s heartbeat. The Holy Relic had been awakened, its true potential-- Unlocked. The Arcanist had been successful.

I figured that, as this thread did not have a single IC post-- Hey, why not.

10 Likes

Its like my only personal candy store.

Tonight, the soldiers were brought on a long patrol across Lordaeron. It was an occasion for the newly induced Brother Motreb to show his worth.

They rode to Uther Tomb where a sermon was proclaimed. Their faith rekindled and affirmed in front of the nearby Silver Hand, the zealous pilgrims were kneeling in front of the Lightbringer statue. The paladins of the Silver Hand did not dare join them in their prayers despite the numerous invitations. Their lack of faith disgusted the Inheritents, particularly Father Nurind, who shunned them before departing.

Their travels then led them to Alterac mountains and the Foothills where they hunted game for their sustenance. The throwing knives skills of Brother Motreb proved invaluable in this task. Nothing would go to waste as hides and sinew were conserved for later use. Quickly evading the troops stationned at Dandred Fold, they returned to Tirisfal.

Now safe within their hidden and consecrated Alcove, the Crusaders plan their next move and vengeance against the Death Knights. Indeed, Atwood had been promised retribution in front of Uther’s statue itself ! The Light willed it !

9 Likes

Not to be rude or anything but I immediately saw this in the first post. Just to point it out for you.

3rd Paragraph of IC Introduction. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for showing that, fixed it.

1 Like