Scourge Invasion

Will it Blizzard give us scourge invasion once again before TBC?

No, and why would they? I’d rather never see that event again, because it made several zones unplayable for levellers (lol suddenly a bunch of 60 mobs taking up huge space in the lv. 50 zone you’re questing in). That being said there needs to be a way to get the sharpening stones from the event in classic era servers, as they are BiS for Naxx.

The scourge event is a pre-naxx event and also the prepatch for wotlk. Has nothing to do with TBC which is the burning legion.

1 Like

I’ve forgot to catch Argent Dawn tabard, because of Shadowlands preparing :frowning:
Whatever, thanks for answer… In pre-patch i will catch Tabard of the Protector, looks similar like Argent Dawn xd

1 Like

the scourge invasion happens before wotlk not before tbc and there you get the same tabard again

1 Like

I don’t they are the same Tabards. The Vanilla one had an achievement the wrath one didn’t.

the vanilla one is the same tabrd as the wrath pre patch one. The one you are thinking of is the prepatch from TBC tabard with the on use effect but same model.

1 Like

Now question is: do we have to transfer the character to TBC in order to get the tabard of the protector?

Yes I am pretty sure because the prepatch is already the TBC version of the game and therefore the tabard not available in classic vanilla era. But That is my logic and thought we would need confirmation from others / blues.

1 Like

That can be a sure thing. But what I’m not sure about is: the transfer happens right away? Click and boom, you’re in TBC prepatch?

I sure hope so. High chances to be like this. But I would definitely not like for my character to be transferred AFTER the prepatch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.