Screen flickering and opinion about Blizzard

Game unplayeble caus screen flickering. Blizzard animals all what u must to do it is not touch with ur dirty hands classic era. IT IS ALL. But no after 1 year i download game again and now see brocken reflection and flickering that do game totaly unplayeble.

So how can i fix it now? How can i play in game? Private servers was better in ALL aspects. Give me back Nostalrius or at least Lights Hope. Ur sh…it that u did unbeliveable.

Oh ye but u not forgot add male version of succubu. It is all what can do “progressive” company. Destroy game and add some propaganda. Cant do nothing good and with high quality, even private servers create ur game better than u.

./Spit in ur face blizzard. Oh ye u deleted opportunity spit in target so now i can spit just on the ground(((, very “progressive” sad that with ur dog progressive brain u cant do good game and all what u do it is turn all what that u touch to crap

Good luck blizzard hope ur company will close and i again will have opportunity play in classic with good quality on private servers.

1 Like