Season 2 Tier Set Appearances Revealed for All 13 Classes in Dragonflight

No.

But the general design of the Set suits Priests alot more than Paladins… In my opinion.

I just find it odd that 1 class seems very jealous that another class finally got a cool set.

It looks nothing like a Paladin.

Its just not though. It Coloured like Calia, a priest, its made of Cloth with Gold bits.

I’m not saying that Paladins don’t deserve an Elaborate set like that. But if I looked at this set, I immediately think Priest. And it bares no resemblance to the Judgement set, like the actual Paladin set does.

I’m sure they’ve got something awesome coming when the “Light” themed Patch/expansion comes when ever it comes.

But this is without a doubt a Priest set.

I will be collecting Both along with the Mage set… and maybe Evoker as well.

1 Like

I am not even that class and even I feel it. It looks like some mix between a diablo arch angel and the past paladin judgement set. And come on… Just look at them compared next to each other.

The paladin set compared to all the others even not even the priest alone. Looks like a basic stone slab statue. It’s sad that the priest gets to ‘‘Out knight’’ The literal holy knight of warcraft…

Yes, if you look at the Actually Paladin Set next to the Retribution set, you’ll see the similarities.

The Priest set bares absolutely Zero resemblance to the Retribution set. And Diablo Arch Angel is a completely different game.

Red… black and gold… Not wearing robes… Heck all they are missing is a two handed sword or warhammer over their back and they’d out Paladin the paladins.

And yes exactly diablo arch angels are a completely different game. But the priests got both.

Might want to have a Chat with Calia and her Fashion Sense mate:

Id say the paladin set looks more calia than the priest one.

But even if Blizzard is planning something big for the priest class in lore and story in the future. That is no excuse to give them such a basic stone slab statue set. While priests gets to out paladin Paladins. You shouldn’t be happy with that, And you wouldn’t be if it happend to your class either.

I don’t want to be rude, but you should get your eyes tested mate.

1 Like

I just think it takes more than a color match to make what you said happend than such… Uh… ‘‘Mate’’

And if thats what you go by… The judgement art and armor came way before Calia.

I agree, I don’t wanna go back to mage though :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

It’s very much a paladin set

But people are allowed different opinions ofc. I don’t think you’re trolling, we just don’t agree.

Yes, that’s the Retribution Armor. I got it back in Vanilla, I know it well.

It looks very much like the new Paladin set.

I think they look nothing like each other. Whereas the priest set has a lot of similarilities

Yeah we’re not even gonna agree to disagree on this. Lets just all walk away and smile and wave.

Sorry, I just can’t see it.

Any chance you can describe the similarities? Other than colours.

Well for one… Paladins aren’t supposed to be the robed ones.

But priest got the plate set. With the judgement (Or calia colors) for starters…

It’s like they redid the judgement set for plate users. then gave it to the cloth class of the holy light. And gave the cloth set to the plate class. It’s kind of backwards.

I get a lot of Alexstrasza vibes. It has the dragonspine going down the back. The red/white/black/gold color scheme is the same as the Dragonflight art for Alexstrasza and her new outfit. The shoulder edges are shaped like dragon wings. And the wings themselves resemble a dragon wingspan.
And it fits with the theme of the red dragonflight. Lifebinder. Protecting life. Healers.

It’s basically the Priest equivalent to when Druids got the Green Dragonflight inspired tier 3 set in Naxxramas.

And yeah it’s cool.

1 Like

For the record I don’t hate that the priests get this set… But next to the paladin one? Its like Blizzard’s a parent with a favorite child in comparison.

Paladin is the Harry potter under the cupboard in this one.

?

? It’s cloth

There’s no plate on it… it’s literally looks like cloth.

The Judgement set was for Plate users. The Priest set, doesn’t look anything like the Judgement set.

We just plain and simply disagree there. It looks in my opinion more judgement set than it does a calia set. And way more plate looking than robe looking. Let’s not cross our brain wires over this one.

Especially compared to the paladin set in this one it does.

1 Like

I just can’t see it… sorry.

There’s no resemblance to the Retribution set at all. Where as the actually Paladin set does look like it.