Season 4 died for a battle royale

So, the season 4 died for this? We won’t receive a new set of dungeons or new sets only because Blizzard has been working on this abberation that has nothing to do with the game itself?

I’m amazed that they decided to try as much as they can to distract the playerbase from what little time is left of Dragonflight and gave us recycled content from the previous seasons. Even the last season from Shadowlands had new dungeons & new tier sets.

My disappointment is immeasurable with this waste of time.

46 Likes

cata is coming soon tm :slight_smile: luckily :slight_smile:

this though shows how next expansions will look like.

no new dungeons , smaller raids for them to “experiement”

and ye - more more fomo events

3 Likes

Well at least I can still play SoD and then Cata beta until TWW is out, I guess.

1 Like

You already posted this once. Nobody cares

11 Likes

Shadowlands S4 had the same tier sets as S3 and none of the dungeons were new. What are you talking about? It was literally more recycled than DF S4 will be.

14 Likes

We had other recycled M+ dungeons and no new tier sets. But i am not disagreeing we got in SL last season the argument blizz needed the time for the next expansion while on other previous expansions we had a full new season with a raid and tierset.

So this DF situation for season 4 is a disappointment.

2 Likes

With other expacs you had a longer downtime between patches + the expacs lasted longer than DF will.

1 Like

Don’t we have since forever 2 years expansions?

1 Like

DF won’t be a 2 year expansion though.

If it was a 2 year expansion, then TWW would be launching on Nov just like DF did.

TWW seems to be launching late summer though during Aug/Sept.

pvp players haven’t had a new battleground since 2018, relax let us have something

9 Likes

I still think it will be ~november.

We have to see that. But i am not sure why they would do all this work for a season that would last the shortest since forever. My guess still would be okt-nov.

1 Like

The event looks great but I think it will be more of a giaaaaant moshpit so anyways I am drinking rum during today’s session of WoW :smiley:

The season is just filler realistically.

The roadmap shows it’s in late summer/early fall.

But if the pace of patches keeps the same as has become the norm throughout DF, the game is slated to launch on late August/early Sept.

The pre-patch is coming during early summer, it wont make sense to leave the pre-patch for long.

should be a good laugh !

Or I will jump in, suck terribly while trying to make Blood DK-like char and then end up wasted :grinning: while listening to ‘what will we do with the drunken sailor’ on repeat.

11/10 experience, please more of these in the future.

Exactly.

How the F—! did we go from “Orcs vs. Humans” to “Interspecies Pirates throwing magic around like Candy”!?!

This isn’t Warcraft anymore! This is a :clown_face: show!

The only positive is that this mode is separated from actual WoW worlds, so we don’t have to see it ingame in our playspace.

The Transmogs are the only upside I see to this for regular and roleplayers alike. But other than that, this is a shame to the franchise.

11 Likes

Hi Taliesin :slight_smile:

1 Like

who asked for this ???
PVP is on fire
mythic plus doesn’t feel rewarding
how can they be so out of touch, this is just sad…

12 Likes

When I first saw this announcement, I thought it was an early aprils fools joke…

4 Likes

lmao this is so funny.
People like OP just talking nonsense as always.