Season of Discovery Developer Update - 17 May

You are kidding us all here. 900 dps as a caster is almost impossible.
Also being under 600 as a melee is almost impossible .

Maybe you need to up sham ?
I just ask cause for you its like this is the only thing you know ?
Look at the % of win/loose between factions and probably you will understand that there is a big problem in PvP right now.

I Hope horde enjoy this game cause this is not 30 mn queu you will have in one month.

So basically you are telling us that the most boring time that P3 is will last 2 month longer but that content in P4 will be rushed to the moon with only one month for each raid ? That’s 4 lockout , nobody will be able to get any stuff , I waited 7 lockouts to get my weapon.

I know those decisions are not taken by devs but by high management but still , I really think they are on crack at that point.

You do realize that in vanilla raids stay relevant way after the next raid comes out right?

1 Like

There is something you can do when you are a multi billion company. You can hire people you know , instead of overworking your 10 employees on one project and throwing them from one project to another.

1 Like

Is this a joke?
There is literally nothing to do in the game right now.
Phase 3 sucks, Nightmare Incursions suck.
Do Better…

1 Like

Wait hold up. “The team has been hard at work on Season of Discovery”. You have yet to ban everyone who exploited in phase 1, continued to exploit in phase 2 and are still doing it in phase 3. You have yet to resolve bugs that’s been in the game for weeks but instead there are new bugs coming with every reset. Oh ye wait, you only have 1 guy being paid to work on the game and maybe 2-3 interns who aren’t being paid nor are they actually working on the game. Please continue discriminating and harassing players and selling hacks to those desperate enough to buy them.

1 Like

Never heard of any exploits, what are you talking about?

This game is so bad :rofl:

stop your stupid manipulative crying if you don’t want to look like a fool. when someone says that “who will refuse to subscribe because it was not done as he says,” I want to spit in his face. This is childish whining at the level of a child who asks his mother to buy a toy.

It’s still better to level alts in SoD than to play Cataclysm. I hope the SoD population increases soon when disappointed wotlk/cata players start playing it due to the lack of a better place to play

1 Like

It’s so over

1 Like

It really depends on how Phase 4 is handled.
If PvP is still scuffed then what’s the point?
If BG’s are still underpopulated then what’s the point?
If raids get harder so casuals (who it was for) are vetted then what’s the point?
World content is already dead so what’s the point?

Even if Cata turns out to be a disappointment and people get tired of MOPR because lol retail then what are they coming back to? This?

Like, at a certain point I think that people are just going to realize “hang on, all versions are crap” and just quit, like I’m ready to do if Phase 4 isn’t a smash hit. Cause how many times can you flip flop between different versions constantly chasing a game that just isn’t there?

2 Likes

p3 will last 5 months, but the cool p4 stuff will last only 1 month

3 Likes

Oh no. impossible. It’s so hard to keep yourself occupied with anything. Leveling alts, professions. better to whine on the forum. and tell me that I’m canceling my subscription

jesus… if there would be something else than playing 12h wow sod everyday… oh no :smiley:

this is done and over dude.
how many alts and professions do you want people to level before you start seeing how dumb that non-argument is?

some people have a lvl 50 of every class, some even have 50’s on both factions.
ITS DONE DUDE.
stop giving useless advice and admit we need content, you shill.

3 Likes

When? ive already cancelled my subs, but i got time before it expires! need to know if they stay cancelled lol

“Very soon” is already failed. The original post was madr 14 days ago :rofl:

1 Like

aye, their version of “very soon” and mine differ greatly