Season of Mastery PvP Rank Fix Underway

i never said mc wasn’t cleared, i said it wasn’t cleared on NA servers. Also that guild was quite litteraly the best guild on classic, and they still wiped 6 times. Compare that to the world first mc run on classic that were done with far worse gear and lower lvl players and did not wipe once.
vanilla.warcraftlogs(.)com/zone/rankings/2000#metric=progress&partition=3
only 3 guilds cleared mc last reset, 2 eu and 1 china.
Also regarding ranking gear, doubt it, because evry single one of those runs were done before the wedneday honor reset, and its that reset that introduced the rank bugs. americans also like talking out of their a**, i were you i wouldn’t listen to them.

Feel free to go & call him out on the US forums then if you think he’s talking crap. I mean players will jump on the first exploit they can & it’s entirely possible that it did happen.

Regardless if it did or didn’t my veiw is that it’s not good for the game to have that kinda gear so early. They messed it up so badly it’s beyond belief. It has massive implications because people genuinely thought that was their awarded rank & basically sold all their gear and stuff to purchase the PvP gear. It’s gonna be a hard one to fix that’s for sure.

Also , since you don’t go to transfer page

Daily Reminder to Blizzard.

A reminder for you to please update that list of servers and include Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, and Shazzrah

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them. Thanks in advance!!!

Also , fy Bobby K

While a great many players’ Ranks have been corrected, we continue to work through the fixes for every Season of Mastery realm in every region. We expect that work to take several more hours to complete. We’re currently scheduling realm restarts for some realms tomorrow to help speed up the process.

Please note that any gold refunds for high rank gear that is removed will come later. It may take several days for all refunds to be processed.

1 Like

Still people run around with r12 gear on Dreadnaught, so you let them use it a whole week without any penalties it seems?

they will get it removed on wednesday morning and then when rank update hits they will be r12 again and just buy it again :rofl:

1 Like

Are there any plans to remove the unjustified gear from people? Right now on Sunday evening there are multiple rank 9 and rank 10 people wearing rank 12 items on Dreadnaught.

Do you have any idea, at Blizzard, what kind of impact these items have over the basic stuff available from dungeons?

Not only are they broken towards the opposite faction, they also make the gap to lower ranked friendly players so wide it’s unfixable this reset. Just imagine walking around with +50% primary stats and HP. This is a joke!

1. why after relog my honor reset i did today 900 kills or so and had 90k honor and when i log out and log in my whole honor and honorable kills are gone
    first week i did 100+ kills but i am still rank 0
    is it any problem with pvp rank system?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.