Seeing how Classic is right now

And how people cry and screech like they’re 2 years old and hungry, I can’t help but smile.
Remember when y’all kept saying bad thing after bad thing about retail and it’s players?
I am reading all these salt comments from Horde and Alliance alike and it’s just delicious.
No offense to the actual mature Classic players, but it’s just ironic how people like to play the same thing over and over and over again, and still have guts to talk down people from retail :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I think the biggest problem people have with classic right now are the bots. Otherwise most players there are enjoying the experience.

5 Likes

Well your list is fairly small.
Do you visit the forums regularly?
Ironicly enough, I’ve heard about the same complaints about content from Classic players.

I was talking about the experience of players in game. The retail and classic forums have always been a hotbed of whine. It never fails to amaze me what people will complain about here.

1 Like

To be fair, I personally doubt that most of the people who play classic and enjoy it even visit the forums. And considering the…atmosphere that’s present in the classic forums, I doubt that people who do visit them are there to have fun or discuss stuff for the sake of it.

Just my two cents.

2 Likes

This.

Most of the playerbaser never come to the forum and when they do it’s to complain.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to shatter your dreams but WoW died with the death of the lich king in WOTLK, after that Activation bought Blizzard or w/e…then all expansions became trash, therefore the release of classic was in trash mode, literally retail&classic both are trash BUT even though! classic is more enjoyable than retail.

3 Likes

Wow, you should seek a therapist, thats not normal

3 Likes

I think that Classic was only so successful because retail WoW has been really disappointing.

2 Likes

Oh what’s going on in classic? I haven’t touched it, the first time around was enough for me. Why are people complaining?

Hate to burst your reality distortion bubble but Activision owned Blizz when wrath was released.

2 Likes

Finally Classic is dead…

Seeing that boring :poop: on live stream everyday was so boring…!!

It’s perfectly normal, stop spreading lies.

but wotlk was already in alpha before Activation ever think to merge with blizzard, so wotlk being released few months after blizz being under activation control didn’t effect wotlk at all, but then activation replaced w/e in the old team and created cata one of the worst expansions + added ingame shop + made LFR system…etc & rest of expansions was pretty sh*t as expected from activation.

Sorry mister level 64 zandilari heirloom guy

Both versions are terrible and with the latest offering of WC3 Reforged we see a death nail in Blizzard credibility as a legitimate developer of good content rather than chasing the easy cash.

Yeah, then why are you still postint on the forums? Just let go and find another hobby.

Hi shill, how are you today?

Lol xd 0/10 bait

2 Likes

Heeeeeeeey. It didnt work. :frowning: