Seeing how Classic is right now

I think that Classic was only so successful because retail WoW has been really disappointing.

2 Likes

Oh what’s going on in classic? I haven’t touched it, the first time around was enough for me. Why are people complaining?

Hate to burst your reality distortion bubble but Activision owned Blizz when wrath was released.

2 Likes

Finally Classic is dead…

Seeing that boring :poop: on live stream everyday was so boring…!!

It’s perfectly normal, stop spreading lies.

but wotlk was already in alpha before Activation ever think to merge with blizzard, so wotlk being released few months after blizz being under activation control didn’t effect wotlk at all, but then activation replaced w/e in the old team and created cata one of the worst expansions + added ingame shop + made LFR system…etc & rest of expansions was pretty sh*t as expected from activation.

Sorry mister level 64 zandilari heirloom guy

Both versions are terrible and with the latest offering of WC3 Reforged we see a death nail in Blizzard credibility as a legitimate developer of good content rather than chasing the easy cash.

Yeah, then why are you still postint on the forums? Just let go and find another hobby.

Hi shill, how are you today?

Lol xd 0/10 bait

2 Likes

Heeeeeeeey. It didnt work. :frowning:

Idk mate, I am still having fun in it when I play Classic. :woman_shrugging:

Is not just Classic forum or Retail forum. In a lot of games what I find on the forum is usually negativity. Not everyone on the forum is a troll of course but, in general you will rarely see a forum where people just say “thanks this game is beautiful”.

I think is just what the majority do on the forum.
Even if the game was in a way better state, you would still find mostly negativity here.

2 Likes

I tried out classic, got to like… 15, then gave up, and people complain that retail has slow leveling…

Or its when no one wanted to play with you becouse you are trash and not the expansions?? :thinking::thinking:

See here is where you really ought to stop either watching your favourite doom and gloom 'Tuber or streamer or simply stop believing the guff thrown at you by people who have no idea what is going on at Blizzard and want to simply jump on a scapegoat bandwagon.

See when Activision much like that other gaming béte noire of the internet, Bethesda, acquire a very successful company as an affiliate they generally leave them alone to their own devices. Much like bethesda (who are themselves an affilate of ZENIMAX media) did when it acquired id, they pretty much left it alone and allowed them to develop in their accustomed style. All they did was publish their games. case in point. Doom 2016 and the upcoming Doom Eternal.

Activision do that with blizzard. What you will find however, and I know this upsets people who have zero business sense, is when said affiliate starts to make bad product, then the owner tries to calm rocky waters. And if the developer it has acquired goes down the tubes, much like every other business model, it’s owner asset strips it and gets rid of the waste.

As both Blizzard and id still rake in MILLIONS of dollars each year, you can stop this Activision is to blame for everything horsecrap, because Blizzard isn’t going to be asset stripped or forced into complete management overhaul anytime soon. because as the internet generally has the attention span of a sugar rushed toddler, once a controversy blows over and the internet has a new thing to yell about, Blizzard know they can ride out a small storm. Blizchung anyone? Everyone seems to have forgotten that eh?

And has been mentioned elsewhere. people generally use the internet to whine about something. The people who play the game are doing just that.

Playing. Case in point. You know what game the internet overwhelmingly decided was the worst game ever last year? Yep. Fallout 76.

Yet when asked, “you played it then?”

Naw. i heard it was crap

(slurps from soda) Thanks for proving my point. Thank you and goodnight. Just look at the official Fallout page on facebook. it’s hilarious with the people all too ready to jump down Todd Howard’s throat (like he is the only one who works for bethesda), and people on here are too quick to jump on Lon’s head if the game isn’t developed to THEIR liking.

So by all means blame Activision if it will make you feel better. Only other dribbling halfwits who can’t face the fact that sometimes Blizzard actually IS fallible will also get their collective panties in a bunch because they see an Activision tab on their launcher,

you write so much useless info…do i care about what so ever bullsh*t business? all i know is…

-diablo2 best game ever was released at June 29, 2000
-warcraft3 second best game ever was released July 3, 2002
-Wow vanilla in eu(early 2005) Wow tbc(end of 2006) a real mmo experience
-wow wotlk was out to test on Jun 2, 2008, release was on November 13, 2008
-Kotick of activation saw that World of Warcraft was bringing in over US$1.1 billion a year in subscription fees “On July 9, 2008, Activision merged with Vivendi Games, culminating in the inclusion of the Blizzard brand name”

-Then magically activation started to bring New Sht style games…where wow was changed into something else, making fail expansions(cata), adding odd features, adding ingame shop, adding LF’Retrds"…etc even released diablo3 which was considered by far worst than Diablo2.

• On July 25, 2013, Activision Blizzard announced the purchase of 429 million shares from owner Vivendi(blizzard) 1year later they released wow-WOD"screwing the lore, and Diablo3 expansion to Destroy the game completely" releasing a card game Hearthstone"p2w" So really this magic happens and activation has nothing to do with this? go check the tons of games designers who left blizzard since activation laid a finger on the company.

Actually I like both classic and retail. I can appreciate both for different reasons. Both have flaws and both do some things better.

What I want is a mixture of the two into a brand new game with all new redesigned features.

Oh look, another thread bashing Classic. Well, I suppose it makes a change from all the ‘BFA is crap’ threads and how Blizzard don’t care anymore.

Personally I love Classic and find retail to be the dullest WoW has ever been.

2 Likes