Sentinel Talondras

The bosses in WM do a lot of damage and for example on a holy paladin below but close to lvl 30 i think your abilities are far scaled down and you do not have anything yet like wings.
Maybe i got influenced by not having heirlooms.

Use the orbs to get her to 1 stack remaining then use a class stun such as hoj leg sweep or nova as the stomp cast goes out. You’ll stop her mid cast and the spell won’t be recast until after the bleed is over.

1 Like

Because the debuff + the knockback is more dangerous then the knockback from talondrus. Also most people dont know that they can get rid of the debuff themselves.

That is what i said. Get rid of the debuff yourself and the knockback is not dangerous on the last boss. While nobody but an evoker can get rid of the bleed. So the bleed + knockback is way more dangerous than the last boss. Unless the group is able to stop the stomp so the overlap does not happen.

Your example about people not getting rid of their own debuff is for all classes except an evoker a missplay.

Paladins and dwarfs can also get rid of it.

I know. I said that in this topic also before. But a 2 minute dwarf CD is not covering for literally every freedom you can do on the last boss and get 0 damage since you do not get the debuff. The amount of classes/specs/races that can handle the bleed is not even a handfull while the last boss debuff is basically every.

Untill i found the way to not get an overlap of the stomp and bleed. But well, this topic we had here on the forums the previous time we had uldaman in the pool and still i am not able to do it reliably. Obviously that is also a missplay. But i do not seem to make it work. It quite puzzles me and frustrated how hard i try, people are still dying by it. Battleresses are also a resource i suppose.

You say that as if stunning the boss is solely up to you. It isn’t. It’s mostly on the tank to move him through the circles, but making sure he gets stunned when needed is a whole group responsibility.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.