Services Channel keeps resetting, cannot turn off anymore?

yeah, this is a major pain point. Was reported on US forums already yesterday, I am surprised it is taking this long to fix it.
For me it also resets tutorial tooltips, for example for dragonriding and professions.
It reset after every login and /reload command, this is very frustrating, as I manage many alts and relog often.

Annoying as hell.

The Service channel and Trade are automatically activated by log in and they are also activated in the combat log. Despite deactivating the Service and Trade channel they are activated again by the next log in. On all chars.
Same issues as everyone else

1 Like

Indeed. You set up your whisper window and guild window on one char and guess what ! One relog and guess what’s back >_<

What is this? I switch frequently between chars for crafting and sending mail? I’m expected to go though all my windows and tag/untag every time i log in?

1 Like

Yes apparently so, as an altoholic I am going insane atm. Hope this is fixed asap!

And every time I log in it resets and I have to turn off the spam chats. It’s absolutely an issue.

3 Likes

I appreciate that this is a frustrating bug, however I’ll ask that you follow the Code of conduct when posting on these forums:

I have a friend suggesting me to do the same, probably due to this post, however I tried this and made a new chat window, but when I log I 'm auto joining all channels on both my chat tabs. Sadly this ain’t working for me

Not fixed >_<

NOT fixed yet. confirming.

Download the addon “Listener”

It’s a bit of an ache for the first time and it’s designed for RP (how I know about it) but it works quite well in it’s ability to filter out all the useless channels. I’m currently using a new window to act as guild/party/raid chat.

I am having the same issue ever since reset yesterday and new patch.
The most annoying part is when fixing it and re-logging, it resets again.

Everytime I log in, same issue, same process. It is REALLY annoying.

This is an extremely annoying bug since the patch and it’s still there.
I also realised that nameplates are affected. It doesn’t matter which options I choose in the interface menu, I can’t see my own or other players hp, only by mousing over the portrait.
I hope at least the channels bugs get higher priority to be sorted fast at Blizzard.
If it had been the cash shop it would already have been sorted

I too am experiencing this issue.

Thank you for being on top of it. We’re looking forward to the fix.

It’s hard for small indie companies to avoid bugs.

1 Like

Same issue here
GIT version check the changes and revert them pls.

so what does plunder has to do with it ? does it force you to play ? no
 Does it impact Wow itself ? nooo
 Just dont play it if you dont like it -_-‘’ they added a new gamemode ( wich most people really like ) and you hop on a bandwagon to hate on things
 typical

Is there any news about when this will be fixed?

1 Like

Try this for now. https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/leave-spam-channels

5 Likes