Setting classic aside until tbc

Which patch broke gearscore?

AMEN brother!

Rogues are good. There’s a high possibility of crap between your chair and your keyboard that makes it bad though. Just try not to blame the class you play when that happens.

Looking at what people are blaming in Classic PvP, it’s extremely likely nobody will think for themselves when it comes to arenas in burning crusade classic, assuming rated seasons will even be a thing in a recreation of the game.
They’ll probably just blame the teammates and blame the game while saying they’re playing the worst class/spec/race possible and call it a day. Too many people give up before even trying to learn how to play better for themselves anymore, unless it’s available as a guide online in a comfortable website design & font, with as few words as possible.

The original Blade’s Edge Arena is gonna be hilarious when people fall down the rope. :rofl:

1 Like

I do multiple dungeons daily, seems like a you problem.

1 Like

a me problem? well kinda but I am starting to find the new inner peace on playing a class. I am starting to enjoy warlocks and hunters so I decided to roll on hydrax for now however maybe rolling on hydrax is a nice vacation for me but at least i am preparing my warlocks for early outlands. I made 2 warlocks I can have one of each faction, one is a human and the other is a orc. Same goes for Nelf hunter and Tauren hunter

Warlock and hunter are only ones I willing to min max because if I enjoy the class there is no reason to reject min maxing. I made the mistake on playing pve rogue because of competition on gear. but still have to compete with greedy mages.

one of my hunters will go LW anyway to supply my toons.

you guys never played TBC?

That’s already in Classic. From dungeons to ZG.

and will be in TBC

Legend. true eyes of a gamer.
everything what he said is true.

my last post until my sub runs out.

I will be a lot more active on overwatch these days because I find the most fun out of it now. I also enjoy sims 4 and paladins too.

May I have your stuff?

Actually I agree that boosting is cringe and is quite harmful for the game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.