Setting our Sights on 2022 for the 15th Anniversary of WoW Esports!

Setting our Sights on 2022 for the 15th Anniversary of WoW Esports!

AWC, MDI, and CAT are gearing up for another action-filled year of competitive World of Warcraft!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Another year… another year i can’t report the bot for spam. :frowning:

11 Likes

Blizz e-sports is a joke. Change the meta so we can see something different in the AWC.

8 Likes

Who cares? Can u start to do this game not for 0.0001% playerbase for whom game is a main job? Did u see how much players has gone this expansion? Ofc u did, i hope it will lesson for ya.

30 Likes

MY GOD. 1% is even interested in this garbage. You had 10k viewer last time. panda was your best expansion and guess what! IT WAS CASUAL FOCUSED

23 Likes

This so much. Not even talking about the 1% that is interested in this forever meta setup.

1 Like

To be honest, I watched only 1 time one of the streams of the “WoW Esports”… And that only for 10 minutes. It is not that interesting as you try to make it look like, dear Blizzard.

6 Likes

Stop wasting resources in something no one is interested.
put resources and effort into the game or you will lose even more payers

You get booed in the US forum and here too! For good reason…

BOOOOOOO (pls someone post a boooo gif)

6 Likes

Oh wow another action-filled year of competitive World of Warcraft! It’s so fun to watch!

But sure… keep pushing that competitive agenda sub numbers have never been higher and all is well. After all, in a MMORPG the only thing that matters is who’s best right?

12 Likes

… did you read my mind before i even posted it ?XD

1 Like

I was laughing at the US thread and figured this one deserved a boooo as well :laughing:

4 Likes

these posts blizzard … do nothing but make you look like you’ve learned nothing from the countless mistakes you as a company keep making…

yes this thread was yet another mistake unless you haven’t already caught it.

seriously sack your PR team…

nobody but the very sweatiest of neckbeards cares for competitive televised video gaming…

ITS NOT WHY WE PLAY THE GAME! get that into your head.

4 Likes

No one cares.

2 Likes

Yeah you don’t care so nobody else does neither. Flawless logic.

1 Like

10,000 out of apparently millions care enough to tune in to watch it…

whoop di doo

2 Likes

15 years of eroding RPG elements in a sad attempt to get a piece of the e-Sports pie

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here to also point out my aversion with any attempt to push e sports and fill bobbys bags even more.

no one cares

Make the game less grindy, more casual friendly and stop this crap, thanks

2 Likes

What a salt in here. It is not that this is costing blizz development resources or that the game will change without these events.

Thanks, Blizz :slight_smile: Looking mostly forward again to The Great Push!

1 Like

Psjohly’s mind:
If im defending blizzard, i might get a beta invite for the next expansion! Yabadabadoo

9 Likes

I don’t even play PTR. Even with access of beta i would not use it. I am too busy with gaming myself. But people can keep dreaming they did not had a korthia-grind of torghast-grind without esport-events.