Setting our Sights on 2022 for the 15th Anniversary of WoW Esports!

yeah this is a predestined announcement coded to be announced at this time…

because whoever scheduled it thought this is what would be needed in wow right now at this time… shows how out of touch they are…

and also shows wow development is on a strict train track just like its gameplay.

You get new year schedules announcements in the first weeks of januari. Not really rocket science.

everything with you is defensive… it must get tiring :slight_smile:

I am literally critizicing everything blizzard did with shadowlands though. But complaining about new year schedules in januari is… no words for it.

ha, that reminded me so much of this scene :smiley:

“i think the troops are trying to tell us something sir”

1 Like

Wow E-sports comes across to me as a bunch of arrogant people who think they’re above everyone and Blizzard pretending that type of player is who speaks for the playerbase. Building the game around 50 players or something makes no sense.

It also reminds me of a conversation I had with the leader of Limit. He was saying “We got told when a raid is coming out a couple of weeks in advance” I asked him why they deserve to know better than the rest of the playerbase and also how that’s fair if a newer guild want to compete with him? That’s a disadvantage. I got the reply of “well we need to book events and stuff” I said “so why not tell us at the same time then? and you would still have time to do that?” he couldn’t answer me.

Blizzard like to mess you around with release dates they can tell their special buddies but they can’t tell you to make plans in your busy life or even if you want to take your holidays from work. You aren’t as important as their little important VIPs"

The real answer is they wanted them to feel like snowflakes. While people who pay the same money get zero communication and treated like dirt.

The irony is that some of those other people are idiots who help bankroll the Twitch/gaming careers of people like that. Ironically they’re the same kind of people who would accept a content creator doing all sorts of shady stuff but would have their standards raised extremely high for a minimum wage service worker who’s desperately struggling to get by.

1 Like

It’s not something that interests me but they must get some viewing figures? Somebody must watch?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.