Sexism, ANTI-LGBTQ+ and Skin-Based Racism has no place in RP in 2021

But why are you assuming that everyone is running around ERPing with children? People know each other through various other mediums than bumping into each other randomly in Goldshire.

No. Two of the people challenging him are, though - one of them myself.

1 Like

Okey. I don’t know the server structure yet i’m still new. Only heared about a group thats called PCU that i should avoid even thow i still don’t know what PCU stands for.

Don’t avoid /judge people based on what other people say. Treat people according to how they treat you.

• ortellus life advice, volume IX
5 Likes

I had plenty of friends like that too, but then I decided to find out about those rumors myself, and found them to be false.

Perroy’s Cinematic Universe. It’s a large group of guilds with over two hundred active players that bundle around three concepts: complete ban on ERP, separation of IC and OOC and keeping OOC out of IC channels.

Simple as. Let the conspiracies fly past you; you can read the thread on AD forums.

There was a whole guild banned for RPing adult themes.

If this would be true Goldshire would be empty.

Was it Fade? Because they are LGBTQ+ and inclusive? Were they banned for adult themes?

Honestly roleplayers are some of the :snake: snakiest :snake: people around, I imagine if people didn’t have the PCU as an easy target they’d just go back to gouging at one another over the likes of Discord.

Make your own mind up, interact with people. We’ve all heard of horror stories, very few of them are true from personal experience. Or they are intentionally twisted to suit a narrative.

2 Likes

aerilen answer me on discord you spoon don’t ignore me

4 Likes

I think Aellas doesn’t quite get how roleplaying works. His posts kinda read like it.

Ah, the Age of Skype…

Tbh I think half the crap the PCU gets is because it’s called that and for some people the name carries a bunch of dumb baggage from 2013 no-one sane should care about.

1 Like

hey conservatives / @Aellas, if RPing relationships / handholding in WoW is illegal, then tell me why /kiss, /cuddle, /hug etcetera are possible with other accounts!

yeah, checkmate bigots :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Okey. I dont know all i got told is that you are against anything mature in the game and that you condem everything that is not FSK12 as abusive and call people who ERP pedophiles.

But since relationship RP ist rather a mature theme id gues thats not true for every PCU member.

Abhorrent Taboo or was it Blackwater Raiders. Last I heard they were called Vile Anathema.

Just being gay is not the problem they got banned for.

Let’s put it this way.

IC relationships should be portrayed how blizzard portrays them ingame.

Something smells in this thread.

More or less but you should avoid doing relationshipships.