Sexist Rogue Quest, Tigole Bitties and Bly'Leggonde

I’m very much gay so please stop being homophobic towards me. :roll_eyes:

You speak about oppression but you’re trying oppress others by calling them homophobes because you know accusations like this hold weight even when they aren’t true.

Its no wonder people keep flagging you, its well deserved.

3 Likes

Calling out homophobes is not oppression.

You need the point out what the actual homophobia was in that post then, otherwise you are using it to oppress others.

3 Likes

I already said that. Him having a problem with the guild name.

You’re not actually telling me why its homophobic though, just that it is.

2 Likes

It’s self-evident.

It really isn’t if you can’t explain it, you have no argument here.

2 Likes

Learn what oppression is.

Blame your own post history for why you got flagged in particular and your own alone.

2 Likes

The name is “Gag Sausage For Azerite”.

You know exactly what we’re talking about here so stop feigning ignorance or I’ll ignore you.

I don’t need to feign ignorance, you failed to say anything relevant worth noting.

If you’re talking about the imagery that it could produce from the name then you’ll also know that it could he inclusive of people from both sexes and any gender identity since the act of gagging involves a place of the body that every person has.

As you’re defending it and likening it to gay people, I shall take from this that you are in fact a homophobe yourself because you’ve made that distinction.

4 Likes

That’s nonsense.

No, that’s logically showing the flaws in your petty argument.

3 Likes

It’s not even an argument, it’s just a fact.

https://i.imgur.com/v5YL1oy.jpg

That you’re a homophobe? Yes that’s a fact.

3 Likes

I’m actually gonna stick up for Retributor here - yes the guild name is self evident, but does it necessarily refer to a certain activity between 2 males who ‘like’ each other?? Nah, course not. it could equally apply to het people too you know, or is this yet another ‘im offended’ post??

1 Like

Auw offensive

Please.
Ah wait it was you

Nindoriel never does. He just crashes in after finding something to find offensive and acts the champion of the oppressed on the forums.

He cares as much for this issue as he cares about a worm in the mud.

Put him on ignore and let him wallow in his own little self important world. The people who agree with him, are just the same rabble rousers and pot stirrers.

5 Likes

Likewise. :joy:

1 Like

As the great Aman’thul said:

BROTHER, YOUR CRUSADE IS OVER.

Please stop destroying the game in the name of wokeness, signaling, “virtues”, social justice,etc. Etc.

1 Like