Shadow buff 10% is not much

so stop crying they saved only 1 spell to kill you void plauge would be enough now

They should’ve buffed it by 80%, if they aren’t top, they are last

1 Like

It is in fact only +8.7% by the way!

125 / 115 = 1.087

Needed more, mindspike and mindblast need an increase as well then we should be around middle of the table.

It’s actually 10% too much.
PvP wise this is a completely out of place change.

8 Likes

should be -10% and sp would be still too strong in pvp

2 Likes

People need to stop crying about 1v1 PvP… the game is never going to be balanced around 1v1 PvP in a rock/paper/scissor format.

Spriests are far worse in mid/large scale PvP due to dispells and then outside of our dots, all of our damage is hard casts. Paladins can 1 button cleanse both our dots and if we cant have our dots stick, we hard cast 400 damage mind spikes and 700 damage mind blasts… wooo

edit: and if we get tunneled… we disperse, silence ourselves for 6 seconds and die after anyway because we still get CC’d whilst in disperse. :joy:

3 Likes

You need to try to play another class to get fresh view on how other classes beside priests (and shamans) are suffering in PvP right now. Because you sayin “spriests are far worse in mid/large scale” by putting 2 dots on every TAB you see… it’s like how hard it is even if its dispelled to put it again… imaging hunters can kill 10 people in a same time by Serpent Sting… instead its make 200 damage… like it should be for an instant dot.

2 Likes

Indeed, shadowpriests are super bad in pvp, im glad there are some insanely high skilled ones like you making this terrible class somehow look decent, keep it up!

I have all classes except Warrior and Mage at 50 and my Spriest, Warlock and Druid are rank 7 and exalted with WSG/AB. I guess I have then?

Well considering VP has a cooldown… I don’t think you’ve played priest or fully understand either.

Sorry… how much does Chimera shot crit for exactly? and with lock and load, you get 2 of them most of the time?.. last time I checked, I got crit for 1.4k from chimera shot which is an instant cast… at a 42 yard range at that.

Priests are extremely strong in 1v1’s against certain classes… I didnt say they wernt. I’m just fed up with classes such as Warriors/Hunters/Rogues (without dispell or healing capabilities) crying on forums because they died to a priest 1v1 when if they had ANY other class with them that could either heal or dispell, the priest would get S^&" on…

To say otherwise is cap… Priests are very strong if their dots stick, thats a fact. If their dots can get removed, they are fodder. prove me wrong.

I wont take the troll bait. But you are wrong. Very very wrong.
Disperssion was a mistake. way too strong in PvP

2 Likes

The problem with wow players. They only whine when they get killed by something without thinking how it actually is for that class. Oh you got killed out in the open world where a priest dots 1 target (you) and runs away. Where in meaningfull content (both pve and pvp) they are bottom tier right now.
Vp have a 6 sec cooldown so cant spamm it like everyone here thinks. Pain is really weak, so outside of those skills a shadowpriest have to hardcast mindspike for 300-400 dmg then hardcast mindblast for 700-1000 dmg if crit. And ofc the shadowword death witch has a cd of 12 seconds, and also dmg the priest. Like where are the super imba priests actually? Hardly anyone wants one for Stv event and take a good look at warcraftlogs and tell me if you think priest are super op??

1 Like

Hehe… all you see in bulletin board is “need 2 ranged, sp/boomkin or heal” in stv spam and the meleecleave spam… open your eyes

screenshot that, because i dont see any of such

Please explain why dispersion is way too strong in PvP?

Its no where near as strong as an immunity, such as bubble.
I silence myself for 6 seconds whilst in it so all I can do is move around.
I regen mana only (who cares when you would never go OOM in a 15second fight with this burst meta).
I can still be CC’d in it and any good PvP’er will just CC the priest 0.1second before disperse runs out.

It’s literally a death delay ability… if the priest wins the fight, its highly unlikely it was because of dispersion in the first place and if the priest dies, disperse wouldn’t have changed the outcome either way other than extend the fight another 6seconds.

1 Like

Or use it to nullify “oneshot” combos, then instead of being dead you are at 90% hp

What one shot combos are you talking about?

Only legit one shot combos I can think of is the mages Arcane Surge which isnt really a thing nowadays and even if I do see it in the open world, its a meme to use it over other runes

Warlocks, hunters, shamans, rogues… all are able to do it

dispersion is my evocation but with less cd you can move you dont take damage and it can restore more mana why you trying ti make it sound like a bad spell you cant achieve that

All you do is actually waiting the enemy to die due to the most broken dots ,and if it’s not a healing or dispell class its 100% gg ,they die in 8 -10 secs