Shadow Priest LF Raiding guild (Draenor)

Hey Everyone,

I Play Shadow priest main (off spec disc) since 2015 and I am looking for a PvE raiding guild, that does end game raids and high key’s at present and yes CE on shadowlands as well.
I am Looking for an End game progression guild with a fun community, that can help me run some keys and with gearing.
You won’t regret inviting me, I believe in actions more than words.
I am a returning player to BFA, I have played few parts of BFA here and there.

Character name: Vozÿ ( Shadow Priest ) (DRAENOR)
My Btag : Amit#1479
Discord: Amze#5609

Feel free to contact me as I am online most of the time. I will be replying really soon.

Hi Vozy

Look to our recruitment post.
Our legacy

I am 100% confident that you will love what you’ll see.

discord.gg/UmcpaeU

Once you’re there you should be able to PM any of the officers on that Discord (Woosa, Cronali, Vorium, TbXie) and go on from there.
This guarantees that we will get your message asap and you don’t have to wait unnecessarily long to get an answer.

Thank you & Best of Luck in both your applications and in SL!

Hi Vozy

Check us out!

1 Like

Hi Vozy,

we’ve noticed that you tried to join our discord server, 2 times.
Is everything ok? Add me on discord maybe. So we can talk. (Tbxie added you aswell)

Tooth and Fang> EU - Draenor - Horde

Guild Status: Semi-Casual

Looking for a friendly, encouraging guild to join? Well Tooth and Fang may be what you’re looking for. We welcome raiders, M+'s and socials to come and join our pack!

About Us
Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

With SL on the horizon we are recruiting more like minded people to come and join the chat and events the guild has to offer. Interested in raiding? We are looking for more dps to join the ranks. All are welcome. Interested? Well come and have a chat and we look forward to meeting you.

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb Feel free to share our discord link !

T & F

Hey Vozy,

My name’s Tj, I’m the Guild Master of a 12/12M CE Guild currently recruiting for shadowlands.

You seem to be a good fit for our guild, I’ve linked our recruitment post below with more information.

If you’re interested, please visit https://discord.gg/RNj4q8X to apply today and feel free to add me on Discord Tj#4425/Battlenet Tjmedsy#2478 to discuss the possibility of a trial.