Shadowlands: Watch the Eternity’s End Developer Preview

Shadowlands: Watch the Eternity’s End Developer Preview

The next World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Content Update is just around the corner. Watch an exclusive developer preview of the latest chapter in the WoW saga.

View Full Article

29 Likes

oh ok, you have my attention…

9 Likes

To say this is one of the most important updates you’ve ever done would not be a lie.

You have to show 9.2 can stabilise Shadowlands. I won’t say save, because the opportunity to save it was wasted through developer obstinacy during beta and this expansion will go down as another bad one.

But you can make it, if not good, a lot less bad.

As a small hint, if you’ve added in any more renown levels, then we are off to a bad start.

45 Likes

Blizzard, your very first, top, most important annoucements should be:

Guilds can now have players from both factions within the same guild and can raid toghether and share a chat.
In addition, all pve actitivities in LFR/LFG and mythic+ can be done cross faction.

For world pvp, nothing is changed but players from the same guild are neutral to one another. Players grouped together (horde and alliance) are the faction of the raid leader when doing pvp content.

To address the shortcoming and bad luck with the weekly vault, we are putting back coins. Players can now have 3 coins per week to use as they please on bosses of their choosing for an extra chance to specific loots they are after. This is in addition to the weekly vault and not in lieue of the weeklt vault.

Then you can announce the rest.

14 Likes

i hope for your sake it’s something worthwhile of the wait.

1 Like

Looking forward to it.

6 Likes

Can you guys change the time to 12:00 a.m. PST so i can watch it? Thanks!

2 Likes

its either renown increase or another system to be inserted… Dunno whats better tbh.

2 Likes

wont know until its announced… but i am expecting more of the same… i feel its too soon for it to be anything spectacular.

happy for them to prove me wrong though. gl

its your last chance to impress me .

1 Like

Legitimately, please manage to squeeze some QoL changes and additions for rp in and ill be happy. 9.1.5 was a bit short notice but there is still time for this.

6 Likes

systems!
systems for the systems!
1 x dungeon
1 x 2 boss raid

some mogs

enjoy

10 Likes

Put your faith in the light!

please… lets do somethin special. please.

1 Like

10:00 am PST means 19:00 for central Europe time or 18:00 for UK time, for anyone wondering.

17 Likes

pvp tuning patch is badly needed, 80% of my friend list have quit

8 Likes

oh i wont watch it live… i’ll catch the meme compilation later on.

3 Likes

Fix ur **** PvP , indie company. 8 months with zero hotfixes whatsoever.

7 Likes

Thursday. THATS TOMORROW>!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

This is Europe.
We dont use AM or PM.

Please write times in 24H aswell.

14 Likes

All I know is I am 2 hours ahead of UK time. So I guess it’s at 20:00 for me.

1 Like

Unfortunately the time announced is in American Time… or PST… Pacific Standard Time… so add an extra 8 hours on to that (wherever you are) :slight_smile: