Shadowlands Gonna Be The Best Expansion

When it comes to aesthetics, looks and graphics. I didn’t see any zone in WoW looked as good as Shadowlands zones. All of the raid sets, weapons, covenant sets, covenant weapons, in short term all of the sets, weapons, pets, mounts, zones they look extreamly beautiful. Like extreamly beautiful. I wouldn’t even bother to use any old mounts, or specially any sets or weapons from the previous expansions when shadowlands comes. I don’t know how the expansion gonna be turned out but i can definetly say this: It is gonna be my favorite expansion when it comes to graphics, aesthetics and looks for %100 sure. I mean in some parts it doesnt even look like WoW. The art team definetly out leveled their ranks this time, they did a marvellous job. Even tho it is in beta right now, i didn’T see one single expansion looked as beautiful as Shadowlands so far. It is the best looking expansion in my opinion

1 Like

If they scrap soulbinds & conduits entirely shadowlands looks like a very good expac

2 Likes

Yeah same. Exactly this.

I agree but you do realise those three are all the same thing right?

3 Likes

What good are looks when the gameplay is going to be dull?

There are still specs that gain nothing from the so called unpruning lol

They told warlocks that we’ll be getting back ritual of doom, but there’s no sign of it on beta. Just a bunch of useless curses no one asked for.

1 Like

But isn’t every expansion the one with the best graphic when it first releases?

2 Likes

That’s very subjective. I don’t like either of the covenant armor sets, for example. Also I think WoW is currently very far from the “best expansion”.
Those times are long gone. And no, I’m not a nostalgic. There are core issues with the game passed from one expansion to another.

I was only talking about aesthetics when i said that as i explained in the subject

You mentioned covenant sets, which is why I commented about this.

I can agree on other zones but Maldraxxus too? Are you sure? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i have the most lowest of the lowest expectations.
for blizzard to make a actual expansion…i really dont high hopes at all.
because blizzard thinks money first and fans second.

also graphics aren’t everything, if the gameplay is half a**** .
so we will see whats going to happen.

Different tastes are different. Maldraxxus and Ardenweald look most exciting to me. Revendreth seems kind of depressing while Bastion looks as boring as a group of human male paladins.

Blizzard always tries to follow certain themes and rarely dish out random “cool looking” cosmetics and instead they will try to stay loyal to a specific theme, like the Warfront armors for example.

But I agree, the visual themes in this expansion are great. The Thorgast legendary plate set looks like it came out of a Legacy of Kain game. Good stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.