Shadowlands is the best expansion ever made

I’m blown away so far by the immersive story and otherworldly aesthetics. Bravo Blizzard, you’ve outdone yourselves.

24 Likes

what are you talking about? it’s extremely bad?

11 Likes

I think its good too. Been at it for 5 hours straight now. Very fresh stuff.

2 Likes

because it’s fresh does not mean it’s good.

14 Likes

No you donkey, its refreshing to play through. Thats what I mean.

comment still applies.

5 Likes

Whats your point? You decided you dont like it, so its not good? Go sleep plx

3 Likes

Grass-head doesn’t seem to realise the difference between objective and subjective. Who the hell are you to tell people what they should and should not like? Get over yourself, please. There’s-a-boy. :wink:

8 Likes

If you do personal attacks it can lead to getting flagged and banned from the forum.

You should formulate it better, more than one have made that mistake in the heat of the moment.

Just a tip.

classic haha 16 year old content is fun right

1 Like

I really like it as welll. I am going to fanboy this so hard, I think. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I absolutely love the otherworldly theme. Between terrestrial Azeroth with a normal sky and normal animals and normal buildings, and some other world in space with a weird sky and weird animals and weird buildings, I definitely prefer the latter. It’s so much more mysterious, grand, and just satisfying to look at.

5 Likes

I must say I didn’t make it very far last night but so far these are my impressions:

The Maw is tragic and scary. I don’t like being there. Working as intended.

Oribos looks very nice and I get the old Shattrath vibes in there. I love neutral cities and this one is awesome.

When I set foot in Bastion I was blown away. The videos really don’t do it justice. It’s beautiful, atmospheric, it feels like the afterlife. I did feel out of place there.

I thought the Kyrian story is going to be boring as hell but turns out it was immersive and fun.

I love it so far. I’ll be back with more impressions once I finish leveling, but so far I’m actually reading quest texts for the first time ever really.

10 Likes

I love Bastion so far aesthetically it’s definitely on another level, cant wait to see the other zones

Same story every time more or less, always someone that is super hype, except for mop which still ended up being a top 3 expansion in the end🤷‍♂️

I am just waiting for the rng and mandatory 12+ hours of grinds per day to feel competitive stuff to kick in. I know it is in there somewhere, but maybe the story is good I personally never disliked it. Even thou making sylvanas garrosh 2.0 made BFA suck more than it should and than continually denying she is when she is.

It’s fresh and good

What 12 hours do you mean? You don’t know much about SL do you? :wink:

Argus…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You do not know much about blizz do you? Infinity grinds always come sooner or later🙆‍♂️

2 Likes

On a roll for arguing instead of gaming tonight I see :wink:

Ok except of BfA where you needed to grind neck from expeditions with a new raid tier ? Tell me about 12 hours a day grind :wink: tell me which expansion and what grind.